Notices

I feel crushed.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:05 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
As always, you guys are the best therapy anyone could ask for. As I am digesting this problem and devising my game plan, I agree with many of you that this could very well be the right move and a good move. After getting over the initial "shock", when this issue is resolved we will have tremendous freedom (finally!).
That's the way Jeff, onward and upward!
Old 03-05-2017, 07:09 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
under new management

I am sorry to read this, Jeff.

I hope it leads to better things.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Good luck Jeff. Positive thoughts being sent your way mate. What a great attitude you are bringing to the table. The support from everyone here is amazing!!!!
Old 03-05-2017, 09:59 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I am sorry to hear this Jeff, but if anyone can handle it it is you. You always think things through and manage things carefully. I have faith that you will find a solution that works for you and your family.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:52 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I am so sorry Jeff.
My home, my farm, where I lived for over 4 years and which was my dream home (shabby big ol farm house surrounded by trees, rambling outbuildings and fields...) was repossessed on December 31st 2016. I am sending you heart hugs, because I feel your same kind of pain, really deep in my heart. Everything I wanted and worked so hard for I had to go and pick apart. Lots of stuff left behind. Lots of stuff trashed. Lots of stuff sold.
Two days later I went to treatment.
Life will go on and you will be ok. I know because I am ok, and I am the WORST at dealing with life situations like this, and I trust that the Jeff I have come to know is very resilient. You're not alone. Hang in there.
love and strength
Del
Old 03-06-2017, 10:14 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Jeff and Delizadee, I am so very sorry to hear this news.

Sending love and support to both of you.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:12 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Yep- understand. I am without my home which I am co-titled to with the ex. Divorce stuff in the works. Applied for housing 6 months ago- no word. Turns out they will not consider it because of that house I co- title . The one I have not seen for 18 months. The one with changed locks. The one where I am not welcome.
So I remind myself not to drink- life is crap enough without adding THAT to it. I do breathing. I try to accept what is and keep on fighting the good fight- for me. Without anger or resentment. With as much humanity and compassion I can dredge up. I remember HALTS, mindful thought and breathing stuff. I keep on with life and refuse to be locked into a past that is gone. After the emotions flow- I get on with my day- affirming that life is now- and will continue. That I have control over what I do now which causatively moulds my future. I write down questions, thoughts and feelings. I review my options and talk to appropriate people who can help me- trusting in their guidance (a hard one) and keep affirming myself that I am making informed positive decisions. What ever I feel- justified, angry, hard done by- the sun will still shine, the world still turns. It is up to me to make a difference to my life. No one else will if I do not.
I empathise.