Notices

Favorite teas?

Old 01-30-2017, 07:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Favorite teas?

I'm looking for some good tea recommendations! I've been replacing my wine at night with tea but I'm getting pretty bored with my current selection.

I always make Kava tea (to help with anxiety) & then throw in another (sweeter) tea bag with it (passion fruit, lemon, raspberry, basically anything fruity to jazz up the kava a bit).

Also any tea that tastes yummy when cold/ iced for when the warmer weather eventually hits (I can't imagine a cup of hot tea in 80 degree weather *blah!*)

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
Old 01-30-2017, 07:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
All is Change

I almost exclusively drink water these days but when I did drink teas I liked particularly liquorice root or rooibus. Booth can be left to steep and still taste ok. Suits a lazy person like me.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Favorite teas?

If you drink caffeinated teas, my absolute favorite summer refresher is Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy. It is a black tea with mint. It makes a delicious iced tea. An herb tea that I enjoy is Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger. I love it hot. It tastes good and is nice if your stomach is a bit upset. There are lots of other nice teas out there, of course - experiment and see what you enjoy.