Notices

Day 16

Old 01-27-2017, 06:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 16

Feeling better with each day but had 3 blinding migraines over 2 consecutive days where I thought my head was going to explode! Started freaking out about the thought of seizures! But feeling better last couple of days and taking in plenty of fluid. Had to go for a blood test today - standard check for a medical condition to make sure my meds are right. I had a terrible year last year with problem with bloods and had to see a consultant and have some pretty bizarre tests including being injected with a radioactive isotope....freaked me out! But it made me stop drinking. It all came right in the end and that's when I started drinking again! Now I'm blood test phobic so when the results are in I'm terrified about how I'll deal with it. If the prognosis is not good I worry about heading for a bottle!! And alternatively if it's good I worry about heading for a bottle!
Old 01-27-2017, 06:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Lonicera,

Day 16 is great and I'm glad you're taking care of yourself and feeling better.

Whatever happens, you will be better off staying sober, of course. I hope that the blood tests go well for you.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats ob day 16
I hope your results are good. Are you going to ask about your migraines as well?

D