Notices

Juicing! :)

Old 01-18-2017, 06:04 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

The magic bullet is good for fruit smoothies.

If i wanted to get into juicing what product is the best to buy? Hit me up with some recommendations. This thread is inspiring me.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:18 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
fgo

Whiskey,
I've done both, but I am a smoothie convert. Nothing like knowing your drinking all the good stuff with the juice
Old 01-18-2017, 07:17 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberlife123 View Post
So to find something to satiate myself in the evenings I went out and spent a small fortune on fancy juices from my local juice bar. Delicious and nutritious

Currently sipping one called 'the healer' turmeric root, ginger, orange, pineapple, celery, lemon, himalayan pink salt

has an excellent kick to it and I think will leave me feeling much better

Anyone else a fan? It seems there's huge health benefits.
I used to be big wine drinker..read that juices can replace the sugar intake..so I have found that for me..grapefruit juice popps taste buds and quenches my thirst..used to drink diet pepsi during day..I quit soda too with my drinking just doesn't taste good..sober and healthy juices...😆
Old 01-18-2017, 07:50 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Living the life

This thread is inspiring me as well. I have one of those overpriced Maguaritaville blenders I should get out. There was a time I was making smoothies for breakfast. I was using several different fruits, milk, yogurt, protein powder, flax oil, oatmeal... It's really easy to end up with an 800 calorie smoothie if you aren't careful. I should probably look up some recipes and get back into it.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:53 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Being a strict financitarian, diet-wise, there is no way I could throw away all the fiber and pulp left over from juicing. Besides, there are nutrients in the skins of fruit/veggies that aren't in the thing itself.