Notices

Here, but not here 2017

Old 01-14-2017, 11:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here, but not here 2017

Hay all , gotta keep my sprites up( not easy)... 130 days real big accomplishment,and though this personal stuff is beating me down i know i must remain up , focused and determined. I am just praying for a better sober way to do this.My fish bowel living situation hasn't changed, my girl friends friend who is living with us ,,jacked some of my med yesterday(seraquil and veseril) she's a pill head along with the other UN-waver people around me.. My only option for me is to go to a shelter, which i have never done before,but must give it some serious consideration.. more online applications put in today along with two follow up calls to the two interviews i had. I need to get more humble and suck it up ,dust myself off and get unstuck,but this fup disposition i have is getting in the way......yes working ,working ,working on that. In remembrance of a great man on this week end.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
I DID NOT DRINK ...
Old 01-14-2017, 12:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

130 Days is fantastic Jeffrey, be very proud, you can do this!!
Old 01-14-2017, 01:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sober-T- Dragon

Yes, fantastic. Keep strong.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Very good for you to draw from the inspiration of MLK, who fought so hard along with many others. Remembering people like him helps me too.

Here is a Harriet Tubman quote that helps to put things in perspective for me.
“If you hear the dogs, keep going. If you see the torches in the woods, keep going. If there's shouting after you, keep going. Don't ever stop. Keep going. If you want a taste of freedom, keep going.”