Notices

It really does get better weekender 13-15 jan

Old 01-18-2017, 04:49 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
Mini Novel Post Writer

Ok guys, stop with the pie and cake! So far I've lost 7.5 lbs in the at work challenge. If you sat a cake or pie in front of me you'd have to drop it and run fast to get out of the way of my mouth :p

Sao, isn't it sickening that everything leads somehow to alcohol in people's minds. The assumption is just that everyone drinks. I really wish that would change.

Ok mods, if this is inappropriate please take it down but I have to try at least. I got a chuckle out of it and hope that someone else does too.

petals, I hope you feel better soon. Tetra, thinking of you.

Heading to climb in to my preheated bed. Good night all.

Old 01-18-2017, 05:57 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  

Checking in! Thanks for missing me, folks!

What have I been up to? A little stuff here, a little stuff there. Life has been manageable and sober these last few months per usual, which is all I really desire. I am taking a trip to Nicaragua in a few days, to the Pacific coast. I am pretty excited, it'll be the final country in Central America to check off my list.

Job's going well, plugging along. I've been doing my best to take advantage of this "virtual office" and work from my home in Guatemala, but also Mexico, Colombia, Belize, Costa Rica, the USA and I'll be working from Nicaragua too. Have internet = have job. Might as well take advantage, we only live once right?

Thanks for starting the weekender again, Sao! Stay well everyone, and saludos de Guatemala!
Old 01-18-2017, 07:40 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Hey, BigS !! Good to see you! Glad to know all is well with you! What a life you are leading. Enjoy Nicaragua.

I guess "rock bottom" has passed big brother review - ha!

I'm going to bed. Dinner was "meh". I think I liked stew-til-it-is-goo chicken and rice better as a kid than I do now.

See ya'll tomorrow.