Notices

snap chat

Old 01-10-2017, 05:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

snap chat

So after my drunken tirade on Saturday I've been starting to feel better. I have not drank and its been hard. Which in itself is semi odd. Odd in the fact I usually dont want to drink for at least a week after a total blackout disaster. Not odd in the progressive nature if alcoholism in which I am progressively falling deeper into. Anyway, as I said I've been feeling better UNTIL I came to work. I guess my co-workers who I was with snapchatted lots of "funny" moments and now I'm dieing from mortification however they think its just the funniest thing ever but of course they are 24 and I'm a 34 year old mother... Were all baetenders so the drinking and acting the fool Is just totally accepted. Ughhh so embarrassing 😒 day 3 for me!
Old 01-10-2017, 06:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ahh winniegirl I feel your pain!

Last time I drank on Sunday night I decided to reach out to all of my old friends, exes, etc. and play catch up! I didn't really do anything terrible, I was actually being pretty nice, but still, mortifying the next day.

We all have those memories - but let's let them be that, memories. No need to make any more of them, that's for sure! I'm 30 now too, so definitely too old to be doing things like that. Not that it should ever be okay, but at a certain age it seems more unacceptable!
Old 01-10-2017, 07:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't miss that dreadful feeling of waking up and looking through my phone to remind myself of the night before! I've lots of others on hear echo the same sentiment.
Well, don't drink and you won't have to worry about snap chat. Good job on day 3 - keep it up.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Put it behind you. Keep on going!
Old 01-12-2017, 01:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That is definitely something I don't miss. I also called random people from my past and current acquaintances and didn't remember anything the next day. So glad to be sober today and not making a fool of myself anymore.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
AA Member

the 1st drink gets us drunk not the 20th

cant get drunk if we dont take the 1st drink