Notices

Just finish 2 day of stop drinking

Old 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just finish 2 day of stop drinking

Long 2 days of recovery. I'm trying not to think too much about work even thought I called in sick. Good thing there was no work Monday and Friday is snowing so I didn't have to work then. 2017 has started a bad start for me. Trying to get my head start now and eating pizza which is helping a little bit. Try to get my healthcare insurance fix because it was support to start Jan 1st but it's still being processed when I call them. I have to wait until Monday to see it goes through than I can see a doctor about my problem with alcohol and binge drinking. I talk to someone I know from SOS meetings. She was nice about it and help me chill out.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

glad you are here. it can get better. People would tell me, "You never have to feel this way again!" I didn't believe it but its true. You can never feel this way again if you don't want too. I tried the doctor too, it didn't help. But AA helped huge and still does today. I look forward to going to meetings and getting out of my head for an hour. I don't talk unless I really need too, I listen more.

Pizza sounds great!!!
Old 01-06-2017, 05:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Act, glad you're here. Do you have a plan?
Old 01-06-2017, 05:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

Congratulations on two days, ACT10Npack! I hope you never have to go through that again!

I find that AA meetings and SoberRecovery are what keep me sober. Please take advantage of the tools that are available!