Notices

Nobody left but my husband

Old 01-06-2017, 01:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone....can someone help me as to how to respond to you directly on yourr post?...or how do I repost your message onto my post as i've seen some do? That way I can learn to respond to someone directly...

Thanks so much...
Old 01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Prec- thanks for the post. Empathy to you. Perhaps give the therapy a go and start with a fresh- clean slate for thinking. Prayers to you.
Originally Posted by bexxed View Post
Tomsteve this is beautiful.

Hi Phoenix....I'm trying to learn how to respond to you directly...bear with me....
Old 01-06-2017, 02:04 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Precious64 View Post
Hi Phoenix....I'm trying to learn how to respond to you directly...bear with me....
I guess that worked....Thanks for responding and for thinking of me....i need to start doing something different as what I'm doing is not working....

How do I learn more about you? And where are you at in your recovery?
Old 01-06-2017, 02:10 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

So much support, love and good ideas coming your way! I want to add a thought...about "forced sobriety". Yeah, somebody else is monitoring and that's not ideal...but, YOU are the one who has stayed sober for 2 months! Congratulations! Of course you could have gotten alcohol if you really wanted to, but you didn't by YOUR choice! Your husband helped you with a jump start, now you can keep racking up the days, weeks, and months. With work and a clear head, you can approach the rest of your life with zest! Keep checking in here, indeed, you are not alone!
Old 01-06-2017, 02:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Precious64 View Post
Hi Everyone....can someone help me as to how to respond to you directly on yourr post?...or how do I repost your message onto my post as i've seen some do? That way I can learn to respond to someone directly...

Thanks so much...
I figured it out...Thanks...

I'm feeling better today knowing I'm starting something to move forward...and talking with all of you may be a good start.....Gosh...I soooooo appreciate all of you responding...I would like to learn about each of you....and learn more about how site works....

It's sunny and cold here in Minnesota...Does anyone have horses on here? I have two...a Saddlebred and a Paso Fino....