Notices

Day 1

Old 12-23-2016, 10:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh, how I can relate Pebbles. I poured so much of myself into saving and helping family it brought me to my knees, and I relapsed 54 days ago. People pleasing twit that I am

My sole task now, apart from remaining sober is learning to say NO, and to start looking after myself, and I find that hard. Please like me.

I am now practicing saying NO and feeling good about it. Just closed a conversation on the phone because the person who phoned was stoned. Usually, I would listen and endure.....screw that.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:07 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good morning, Pebbles- wishing you a great Christmas Eve. Sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Keep going.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:18 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Yes...it is so hard to say NO especially when there are young children & drugs involved....but child services is involved so I'll just have to let them do their job. I'd like to smack my pregnant AD & her USELESS ABF off their heads...but all this anger is no good for me. So I'll focus on me. Last night I watched a movie & sprinkled lavender drops on my pillow. Finally got some good sleep!
Old 12-24-2016, 06:21 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Pebbles128 View Post
Yes...it is so hard to say NO especially when there are young children & drugs involved....but child services is involved so I'll just have to let them do their job. I'd like to smack my pregnant AD & her USELESS ABF off their heads...but all this anger is no good for me. So I'll focus on me. Last night I watched a movie & sprinkled lavender drops on my pillow. Finally got some good sleep!
One must learn to love one's self before loving others.
It sounds like you are investing time in your needs. And that is a good thing. You will find strength that you never thought existed.
Let that light shine.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:10 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

You can do this Pebbles, keep pushing through!!