Notices

Not sure if this is broken thinking (suicide trigger)

Old 12-08-2016, 08:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi all.. getting older is hard kids and beans.. when I hit 50 it was no big deal.. but at 59... my Pop passed and I lost 9 of my friends from high school to just shall we say Life and how it goes.. now at 66... father in law passed its been hard.. 6 more of my class mates.. some really great pals of music and laughter and writing... I ask Karma How did we get old When did we get old and Why did we get old.... my daughter went thro a terrible divorce back in 2014.. she stated a couple of times what does his family think I am going to kill myself.. we cried and screamed and as the Mom I had to ask some really hard questions.. that Moms just never should ask about but now we have to... when Melly stayed with us for a couple nights I slept outside her door.. to one side.. when she was in London.. and she was having a tough day.. I would be in tears and because I could feel her scream.. I have 9 gold star moms.. 3 now have taken their lives in tears and lose... when Charlie passed I sat my kids down together and went over the why and how.. we just will not know when until it is my turn... they froze in place.. people I am borrowing this flesh for just so long and then pop will have to leave it.. my generation or what is left of the Boomers of 1945 1955......why are they leaving so fast or in such a state.... well kids viet nam had a lot to do with it.. and then the drugs of the time and all that took them with no thoughts of the future... me.. I watched .. worked in a hospital and volunteered to much. saw to much and tried hard not to end up in the same boat.. did I pick correctly.. some times I think I did .. and then some times I am so sad that I did pick the way things went... but then I look at my 3 and would not do anything different again...

big Question here's the Big Question.... what do you want the people left to talk of think of or complete for you.... The Big Question... What have you Done........ not finished yet kids to much to do yet.. prayers ardy
Old 12-08-2016, 09:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

The thoughts of suicide can happen to anyone