Notices

Denial!!!

Old 12-05-2016, 06:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Denial!!!

I am watching it occur. It is tragic. Why would this wife...enabler..provoker not get help when her husband is sick...sick..sick with alcoholism???
I want to make hervread and OBEY ...the merry go round named denial...Lol...of course I know it is none of my business..i have no right to confront her...not my place...she tells him he must get a job and keep it for 6 months??? What happened to the alcoholism????? Did it disappear??
This is impossible for him...omg...
He just came out of 6 month rehab that she put him in...but they..the family are just FINE...Wow..
So he flies to his daughters wedding with his family...saturated with booze...no support...its "up to him"
Enabling kills. His family of origin paid for his,apartment for 6 months post treatment...of course he relapsed..then his,son goes down and stays with him cuz he is so whacked..heaven forbid he should get arrested!!
Now he lives at the sons and has no job..of course...and is spending time getting back with the wife...who buys his groceries.. prepares his meals..i am speechless...i am so grateful to have eyes that see and ears that hear and a spirit that now knows.
Thank you, Jesus. A job is not a cure for everything. Unreal. So..if I get a job and act responsible will my cancer...diabetes...heart disease heal??
Luvrecovery
Old 12-05-2016, 07:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Russian

I'm not sure who these folks are or what relation they are to you, but I'm glad you're not caught up in it

D