Notices

Where to post my issue?

Old 11-13-2016, 09:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Where to post my issue?

Hello,

I have a brain fog and want to describe my issue, where to post it?
Old 11-13-2016, 09:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Here?!
Old 11-13-2016, 09:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have that right now too. I pick up my phone to do something, and by the time it's unlocked, I forget what I was looking for.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by vulturine View Post
I have that right now too. I pick up my phone to do something, and by the time it's unlocked, I forget what I was looking for.
I have to concentrate really hard on reading too.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You're in a good place right here. When was your last drink?
Old 11-13-2016, 10:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You're in the right forum, wolfrose.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

OK, my story I'm actually surprised of what happened to me, because the brain fog happened during one week vacation.

I came to Bahrain for one week vacation before 2 months, then I asked for a bottle of King Robert.

But all drinks in the gulf region are fake, nothing original!

I know the original drink, I tried it in Turkey. It was black label, the best drink I've ever drank.

But this time in Bahrain in my last vacation, I know that all their drinks are fake. But I took even I decided before not to buy any drink in the Gulf region or in India, because also India have their fake brands of drinks, even in the airport they told me that all the drinks are fake, for the distribution inside Karnataka which means it's manufactured in India and not imported.

Anyway, in Bahrain, I bought 3 bottles 300ml during this week. So the first time I got so drunk as the world was waving in my brain.

Then, and what I think was the reason for my issue, is that I was having sex with the Girls in the hotel, while I'm drunk.

So, the last times I felt that I got like a shutdown feeling, I started to loose erection, and when I got back to my country I started to feel fatigued, tired, sleepy, feel something is swimming in my brain like a sea waving and as much I sleep I don't feel that my brain is still exhausted.

That month was very hard, I was feeling fatigued most the time. And I didn't enjoy my time like before.

Now, this is the 2nd month and I feel that I started to feel much better, but I still my little pains and twinges in my brain. I also don't feel I'm sharp as before, and the brain fog is still.

I don't feel excited to play sports or going for a jog, I also feel weakness in my body, hands, arms and feel pain in my right ear I don't know if it is because of my listening to music with my headphones, and pain in my almond.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:56 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I strongly recommend seeing your dr, getting some blood tests. You say that you think your issue may be because of having sex? Maybe unprotected sex? So some STD screenings are probably a good idea?
Old 11-13-2016, 11:07 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I did a blood test, it's fine. Even I have mono.

But I'm now concerned about the brain fog.

It effect my erection, and my main feeling of my self. I'm tired and feel fatigued and there's a fog in my brain.

There's a kind of treatment where someone put pumps on your head then pull the blood until they become red, then do little cut with a razor and take the blood around your head.

Would that be helpful?
Old 11-13-2016, 11:43 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

It's against the rules to give medical advice. Perhaps you should consult with a Doctor concerning this treatment, wolfrose.

10. Medical Advice: No Posts giving medical advice, medication advice, or psychiatric advice. Do not use the forum to give or ask for professional medical or psychiatric advice. If you are a medical professional, please remember the forums and chat are for peer support only and not to be used for distributing professional medical advice and/or using the forum to represent your professional services. Medical and Psychiatric advice includes giving a diagnosis, treatment plan, medication advice and dosage suggestions, over the counter and natural home remedies that should be approved by medical professionals. Detox can be dangerous and life threatening at times. Please consult with your physician.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum Wolfrose!!
Old 11-13-2016, 12:30 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

You need to speak to your dr about your medical issues.
Old 11-13-2016, 01:30 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I remember that. It was horrible. I called it washing machine head though. Mine started at about 3 weeks and lasted for about a month. My anxiety was high around that time as well, and I went to the doctor because I thought there was something wrong with my heart or my breathing. Even when she told me it was panic attacks I didn't believe her. Lol. (Obviously I knew everything about health, just like I knew everything about pretty much everything else. Like Clancy once said of himself, I thought that if I was stupid then maybe I could've done this stuff as well. I was just too smart for it all. (*cringe* lol)
Old 11-13-2016, 05:08 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Opivotal View Post
It's against the rules to give medical advice. Perhaps you should consult with a Doctor concerning this treatment, wolfrose.

10. Medical Advice: No Posts giving medical advice, medication advice, or psychiatric advice. Do not use the forum to give or ask for professional medical or psychiatric advice. If you are a medical professional, please remember the forums and chat are for peer support only and not to be used for distributing professional medical advice and/or using the forum to represent your professional services. Medical and Psychiatric advice includes giving a diagnosis, treatment plan, medication advice and dosage suggestions, over the counter and natural home remedies that should be approved by medical professionals. Detox can be dangerous and life threatening at times. Please consult with your physician.
I'm not asking for a medical advice.

I'm asking about the symptoms, what are they specifically? What are they related to? Who had it before and what to do about it?

I'm just looking for information.

I'm thinking for a kind of treatment I mentioned in my post.

Originally Posted by PurpleKnight View Post
Welcome to the Forum Wolfrose!!
Hey buddy

Thanks,

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
You need to speak to your dr about your medical issues.
Yes I'm thinking about it.

I just surfed the web about this issue, I just want to know before I go to a doctor. Maybe it's simple and goes away with time.
Old 11-13-2016, 05:14 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Administrator

Brain fog is pretty common for some of us - but if you think 'fake drinks' or casual sex might be a factor, or it's harming your sexual performance, you really need to see a professional.

I'm not asking for a medical advice.
There's a kind of treatment where someone put pumps on your head then pull the blood until they become red, then do little cut with a razor and take the blood around your head.

Would that be helpful?
Asking if a particular procedure might help is asking for medical advice by our rules, I'm afraid.

We're trying to do our job and assist you in finding the best possible help

D
Old 11-13-2016, 10:00 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Brain fog is pretty common for some of us - but if you think 'fake drinks' or casual sex might be a factor, or it's harming your sexual performance, you really need to see a professional.

Asking if a particular procedure might help is asking for medical advice by our rules, I'm afraid.

We're trying to do our job and assist you in finding the best possible help

D
OK, forget about the medical advice I really posted that idea to get suggestions.

So yeah you're right that was out of the rules.

I thought I would at least find much experienced people in regard to brain fog, I'm really not looking for a medical advice even if I posted an idea about specific medical procedure.

But it's OK I know I'm getting better every day Thank God ^_^

Good luck to everyone,

Bye,
Old 11-13-2016, 10:10 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Administrator

Assuming your brain fog is alcohol-related, for me keeping active and a little exercise (mental and physical) really helped.

Hope you find it gets better and better

D
Old 11-13-2016, 10:29 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Glad you're getting better, and truly hope your doctor doesn't recommend the procedure you described. Sounds Medieval
Old 11-14-2016, 12:34 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I am suffering greatly form that right now as well. I am coming up on one month continues sobriety after several starts and stops. Most who have been through it say it passes, so I hold on to that hope. I feel groggy in theming, forgetful and generally mentally confused. I don't think there is anything medical to be done about it other than just getting through it. We abused our bodies and minds for years. It takes a while to clean all that muck out (for the recored, my psychiatrist I am seeing used that analogy as well- he said there is nothing to do really other than wait).
I would recommend a clean, healthy diet, exercise and getting full blood work just to make sure everything is ok. You can talk to you doctor about specific vitamin supplements that could be helpful.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:27 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Assuming your brain fog is alcohol-related, for me keeping active and a little exercise (mental and physical) really helped.

Hope you find it gets better and better

D
But you know that happened to me in one week vacation.

The first time I was so drunk, but the other nights I was drinking as much as I could to get drunk. But I didn't get very drunk as the first time because it's just junk fake bottles.

All I want to know is that, is this effect possible for full recovery as to be like before? Or there is a serious damage in my brain and it's not coming back as before?

Originally Posted by Steely View Post
Glad you're getting better, and truly hope your doctor doesn't recommend the procedure you described. Sounds Medieval
Why ? It's a good treatment if you don't know it's way known in the Chinese and the Arabic cultures. It's called Cupping search for it.

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
I am suffering greatly form that right now as well. I am coming up on one month continues sobriety after several starts and stops. Most who have been through it say it passes, so I hold on to that hope. I feel groggy in theming, forgetful and generally mentally confused. I don't think there is anything medical to be done about it other than just getting through it. We abused our bodies and minds for years. It takes a while to clean all that muck out (for the recored, my psychiatrist I am seeing used that analogy as well- he said there is nothing to do really other than wait).
I would recommend a clean, healthy diet, exercise and getting full blood work just to make sure everything is ok. You can talk to you doctor about specific vitamin supplements that could be helpful.
How much time ?