Notices

Where to post my issue?

Old 11-14-2016, 02:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

My experience was I drank for 20 years and used drugs for longer than that. I also suffered some mini strokes.

My cognitive abilities have come back as good as they ever were - but for me that did take several years, for others here it was a far lesser timeframe.

It's a how long is a piece of string question. What the cause of your problem is, or who long it might take for you to fully recover are I simply don't know.

I still maintain questions like that can be only be answered by a professional after a through check up.

If you prefer Chinese or Arabic medicine go for it - it's your right to choose the kind of medical treatment you want.

D
Old 11-14-2016, 03:32 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

WR, I agree with Dee- see a doctor. I am a little confused- are you still drinking? The symptoms need expert input.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wolfrose View Post

All I want to know is that, is this effect possible for full recovery as to be like before? Or there is a serious damage in my brain and it's not coming back as before?

How much time ?
There is no way of really knowing. It is something that a doctor can maybe answer but even then they can only predict certain things. or certain, we here on the internet cannot tell you what your personal experience will be like. Like Dee said, his full recovery took years, others less. I know when I got for before for 5 months, I was feeling pretty good after 3 or so months.

But I'll tell you this, it is worth a try. My children's father suffers from Guillian Baree Syndrome. He was perfectly healthy, young and active when one day who woke up completely paralysed and was sent to intensive care to live on life support. After several months he began to regain movement in parts of his body and before long he was sitting up in bed. After more months he was able to use a wheelchair and got around in that for a long time. Again after more time he stood on his own and learned to use a walker. He then moved to walking with a cane and was able to really start working on his rehabilitation. His great question for the doctor was "will I even return to like I once was?" and the doctor responded, "we just don't know" Everyone's recovery from GBS is different, some never progress to the level he already had, some return to just as they were before. But it is always worth putting in the efforts to try and improve. He couldn't not try because there was the possibility it might not work.
For the record he is doing quite well right now.

Best of luck to you. One thing is for certain, the only way out of this and the only way to improve is by not drinking again.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:53 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
My experience was I drank for 20 years and used drugs for longer than that. I also suffered some mini strokes.

My cognitive abilities have come back as good as they ever were - but for me that did take several years, for others here it was a far lesser timeframe.

It's a how long is a piece of string question. What the cause of your problem is, or who long it might take for you to fully recover are I simply don't know.

I still maintain questions like that can be only be answered by a professional after a through check up.

If you prefer Chinese or Arabic medicine go for it - it's your right to choose the kind of medical treatment you want.

D
I did the cupping before one months, and I got better by the after time. So the next time should be better.

Because cupping takes the junk blood in head. And also it can be directed to other parts of the body.

But for my case I would tell them to concentrate on the head.

And as the results of the first time, I tell you I got better.

So the 2nd time it will be much more better by the will of Allah.

And if you want I can post a thread about the results in this forum about cupping and its effects to take out poisons in the body.

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
WR, I agree with Dee- see a doctor. I am a little confused- are you still drinking? The symptoms need expert input.
I'm not drinking, it was one week vacation of drinking junk bottles.

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
There is no way of really knowing. It is something that a doctor can maybe answer but even then they can only predict certain things. or certain, we here on the internet cannot tell you what your personal experience will be like. Like Dee said, his full recovery took years, others less. I know when I got for before for 5 months, I was feeling pretty good after 3 or so months.

But I'll tell you this, it is worth a try. My children's father suffers from Guillian Baree Syndrome. He was perfectly healthy, young and active when one day who woke up completely paralysed and was sent to intensive care to live on life support. After several months he began to regain movement in parts of his body and before long he was sitting up in bed. After more months he was able to use a wheelchair and got around in that for a long time. Again after more time he stood on his own and learned to use a walker. He then moved to walking with a cane and was able to really start working on his rehabilitation. His great question for the doctor was "will I even return to like I once was?" and the doctor responded, "we just don't know" Everyone's recovery from GBS is different, some never progress to the level he already had, some return to just as they were before. But it is always worth putting in the efforts to try and improve. He couldn't not try because there was the possibility it might not work.
For the record he is doing quite well right now.

Best of luck to you. One thing is for certain, the only way out of this and the only way to improve is by not drinking again.

I'm so happy for your children's father that he's doing well, that's the best in life

Thanks for the advice, I'm not drinking again even if I go to Europe and find original bottles, I would not take any and just enjoy the beautiful life