Notices

Constantly climbing that never ending mountain ...

Old 10-27-2016, 02:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Constantly climbing that never ending mountain ...

Currently sat in bed with a brace on my knee having torn my ligaments (yay!), things were going so well and then boom another set back slaps you right in the face . So frustrated and I'm angry at my self like its my fault it happend when really it's just one of those things. But of course I dnt see it like that right now and I need to post this just to see my feelings in black and white before I do something stupid and then I really would be angry with myself if that happend, major triggers of why am I bothering going through my mind right now!
Old 10-27-2016, 02:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

James, I'm sorry about your injury. I can imagine it must be frustrating, but hopefully it will heal fairly quickly and you can get rid of the brace.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Well done for posting James and even more so for not picking up. As you say these things happen.

You will probably get prescribed anti inflammatory pills which you cannot drink on anyway.

I damaged my medial collateral ligament 2 years ago, it took a long time of minimum progress, despite physio rehab then one morning I woke up and it was fine so don't get discouraged