Notices

First night in 10 years no drink

Old 09-12-2016, 10:00 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hi
Well another night of lime water . I slept only because I took a tablet . Back in work tomorrow not looking forward to it . Started my lime water early this evening because my craving is back with a vengeance . I hope I can keep this up I feel good apart from that which is telling me im ok now ,now I can drink again but im going to resist as usual . I am not looking forward to this week as hubby is working late and im frightened I might relapse but I will do my best x
Old 09-12-2016, 10:12 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Do your best

You can do this if you experience cravings 'play the tape' & try urgesurfing
Old 09-14-2016, 10:03 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Hi
Still sober have cravings at the moment the sun is shining after all usually my excuse but not tonight I have now progressed to cloudy lemonade with lots of ice on this beautiful evening . My daughter has just split up with her boyfriend (he was cheating unfortunately ) and she is in bits . Usually a crisis like this would also be an excuse for a drink . But I am going to sit out in the garden and enjoy the rest of the sun . I am feeling much better today and more positive how long it last I have no idea but going to enjoy today and not worry about tomorrow . I slept some no tablet or drink so I can see in time things can only improve and triggers like sun,day off, crisis or anything any excuse for a drink I will try my best to resist . I have no idea how many days I was not counting but I think it is 8 or 9 days in on a very long journey . I just keep my fingers crossed I am not invited to a party because this time I would have to decline . I am not ready yet . Good luck to you all and thank you for your support which is a great help . I will continue to learn to like myself more and appreciate other more important things in life rather than putting drink first last and my everything. I will keep you posted . Best Wishes x