https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&ref=bookmarks
Old 08-31-2016, 09:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

That links not working GG?

D
Old 08-31-2016, 11:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

,I wanted to share something that happened today on my way home.. I took the wrong bus home today, only for a second did I realize my mistake and trekked back to catch the original bus that I missed. Before I left whole foods today I bought a bottle of essentia water and a mini cake to celebrate My husbands last day of his job and to welcome a new career for him.. So anyway, I missed the bus and thought to myself, the universe is sending me a message! I sat out for almost an hour waiting for the bus, another lady started waiting.. She coughed and coughed. I gave her my water unopened. Was that it!?! Mm.... I don't think so. Lady got on bus and left. I felt good about helping her, but.. Then my bus finally arrived! I get on and the only seat was a single seat just 1 seat away from a very familiar looking couple. A woman who I always recognize at whole foods for shoplifting and her accomplice man friend. They are in their 50s and the last time I saw them I was in a bit of a moral dilemma. The night before I was listening to Ramm Das talk about how we were all one, and all that good stuff.. The next day I come into work all filled up with this goodie goop and ready to be a good and hardy person ready to except all.. Then this crack head walks in and I know she and her guy are stealing. I know, I have seen them enough do it many times before.. I CANT IDENTIFY WITH THEM!!! It was a moral disaster!! Flash back to the bus.. Her hair, it wasn't a tangled mess, it was in a braid, her conversation.. She was excidedly reading an article to her man friend... The article was on addiction recovery. My heart melted. We all hurt and go to dark places, but we all deep down have hope too.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

An experience that happened to me today, copied from a text I sent to a friend. This really impacted me. I am looking at 2 therapy sessions and two life ring meetings next week.. It's the little huge things in life that matter ��