Notices

My review of Antabuse

Old 08-31-2016, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My review of Antabuse

I see a lot of questions being posted about antabuse and also I had a lot of questions about it when at some point I was looking into trying it. So I am putting out a mini review of my experience with it in hope to help the suffering alcoholic and hopefully this can assist their journey.

First of I don't suggest taking any medication with out the consent of your doctor.

After a few months of relapsing I decided to really get serious about my recovery and started back with A.A which has helped me a lot !! but i also took antabuse along with my A.A and noticed that it really saved me from further relapsing. Its really helped me string together some good sober time and really let me clear my head so I can give A.A my full dedication. I take it twice a week just enough to have it in my system and in-turn I know that even if I have a desire to drink I cant! and that's great! I don't feel any bad side effects from it as well and take it at night which also helps me sleep a little bit better.

Overall this is not a magic bullet or cure! it will not work it will only aid your journey you have to be willing to put in the work!

Hope that helped someone.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great post great info. Thanks