Notices

stress with family

Old 08-28-2016, 03:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

stress with family

Hi ...sorry i keep leaving here when am feeling ok i know i should be here all the time...Sorry
Eating disorder not so good ...been starving myself again
Am scared that if i eat normally i will gain weight ...i am obese i feel ill never be thin
really hate my body ...today i had to face going to a Catholic church because its was a young family members christening ...there is a lot of my past that i cant deal with abuse by people from the Catholic church when i was young , am now 40 and there all dead but i still live with it Flashback etc ...some family members are unaware of the abuse in my past
I feel like drinking to make it all go away but i know i cant do that and i know i cant instead ...Am drinking ginger and lemon tea

I would go to AA but my husband says Am looking to AA to fix my problems when it will not ...i dont know if am going to AA for the right reasons ...also today my mum and sister have fell out with each other and am getting it from both sides I feel exhausted with it my husband has been dealing with most of it but its still stresses me out
... a, kinda happy that its getting late here in the uk ...so no more phone calls ...

anyway thats me
Old 08-28-2016, 06:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry it's been a stressful day for you DA.

My feeling on AA is even if it helps you with some of your problems, it's a good thing?

D
Old 08-28-2016, 07:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Do what you think is best for you regarding alcohol, if AA helps this aspect why not?