Notices

have hope

Old 07-16-2016, 09:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

have hope

hi everyone it's been a long while, since I posted here well I guess i was busy getting wasted as usual, but the past two weeks have shed light on the level of my alcoholism, and I have to say it was at least the bits I can remember are, I almost died and had it not been for my girlfriend I'm sure I would not be here typing this, I escalated to using prescription drugs along with the booze, bare in mind I haven't used drugs in over 6 year's, that's when I knew I was gone, I don't know who that person was and I myself can honestly say I feel sorry for him because that's no way to live life.
I have lost enough on booze, I feel what it can take from me now is the only thing I have left which is my life, I have decided that booze is just not for me that I can control it crap doesn't work, I have a 2 year old son who admires me, a loving mother who I feel I have caused enough pain, a new job I have been seeking for years, I can't let alcohol take all these things from me, I am strong and I will defeat this demon I'm on day 3 it's tough but it feels better than feeling regret daily I don't want to be sober I have to thanks for reading hi everyone it's been a long while, since I posted here well I guess i was busy getting wasted as usual, but the past two weeks have shed light on the level of my alcoholism, and I have to say it was at least the bits I can remember are, I almost died and had it not been for my girlfriend I'm sure I would not be here typing this, I escalated to using prescription drugs along with the booze, bare in mind I haven't used drugs in over 6 year's, that's when I knew I was gone, I don't know who that person was and I myself can honestly say I feel sorry for him because that's no way to live life.
I have lost enough on booze, I feel what it can take from me now is the only thing I have left which is my life, I have decided that booze is just not for me that I can control it crap doesn't work, I have a 2 year old son who admires me, a loving mother who I feel I have caused enough pain, a new
Old 07-16-2016, 09:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

3 days is a good start. Congrats on that!
Old 07-16-2016, 09:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Blue Belt

Thanks for the post...6 years clean is amazing.

Stay clean.
Old 07-16-2016, 10:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Nice post congratulations
Old 07-16-2016, 10:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You have a lot worth keeping and sobriety can make that happen
Good luck and post whenever you feel tempted or need support