Notices

Embrace this new day

Old 07-02-2016, 02:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Embrace this new day

This has been my best day ever I want every day like this. I pushed myself to not dwell on everything and I swam with my kids I engaged with them and I was sober doing it. Might think that's dumb but to me it's a huge step. I'm doing baby steps to get there. My kids heard me say I wanted not to live anymore I'm ashamed and I want them to know I love them with all my heart. I havnt had a friend in 5 yr's it's been so lonely I come from a controlling family can't have a job can't do anything unless I ask. I dream every day of doing something that makes a huge impact for everyone and the earth. I'm just posting this as it comes from my head. I had no life as a teenager I was abused physically and mentally locked in doors for days then had my son at 18 while I was pregnant I no longer could look anyone in the eye my head was always down being kicked thrown through walls choked to the point of passing out. I couldn't have my son be in this place anymore I had him arrested. Then 2 yr's later a boyfriend tried killing my son while I was at the store he survived but still has memories and depression. This is just a little about me I've come along way still here and my higher power will always be with me know matter what happens. Love and peace everyone know matter where you are there's hope.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi - nothing dumb about your heartfelt post. Keep close here. We can do this!
Old 07-02-2016, 02:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You should be proud of yourself for making a change and getting sober. As you say, baby steps
Old 07-02-2016, 03:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

you are amazing x
Old 07-02-2016, 04:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for what you've been through but I'm thrilled to 'see' you sounding a lot better IG.

D
Old 07-02-2016, 06:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Glad you had a good day IG! I went swimming with my kids today as well. They even got me to go on the water slide a few times, there is something freeing about playing in the water with the kids!