Notices

getting there just wish i felt better

Old 06-15-2016, 01:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
recoverystarter

getting there just wish i felt better

Fourth night and feel like I am getting to grips with this, enjoying watching the footy without drink.

Just hope I feel better soon, it used to be mentally I would feel bad and have no withdrawals but this time I don't feel like eating, feeling sick contently and getting pains this time.

Hope it passes soon but at least its keeping my mind off the drink.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tambdy View Post
Fourth night and feel like I am getting to grips with this, enjoying watching the footy without drink.

Just hope I feel better soon, it used to be mentally I would feel bad and have no withdrawals but this time I don't feel like eating, feeling sick contently and getting pains this time.

Hope it passes soon but at least its keeping my mind off the drink.
Hi Tambdy. I find the physical withdrawal gets worse and worse each time. I've been binging and withdrawing since Feb and it's taking its toll. I trying to use the physical pain to buy some sober time as I feel too ill to drink. It's once the physical pain goes that the battle really begins for me. I am just coming to the end of day 10. A record for me. SR has been a real lifeline. Stick close and post often. You have got through the worst of the withdrawal. I wish you all the best!
Old 06-15-2016, 02:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Just remember your not alone you can log in here anytime keep on track & remember why your doing what your doing it never has to be this way again brother
Old 06-15-2016, 02:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
recoverystarter

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Hi Tambdy. I find the physical withdrawal gets worse and worse each time. I've been binging and withdrawing since Feb and it's taking its toll. I trying to use the physical pain to buy some sober time as I feel too ill to drink. It's once the physical pain goes that the battle really begins for me. I am just coming to the end of day 10. A record for me. SR has been a real lifeline. Stick close and post often. You have got through the worst of the withdrawal. I wish you all the best!
Congrats on day 10 that's great. Your right I never thought I would feel so sick I don't want to drink but I am.

I think you may be right about the battle starting after the withdrawals, we all need to start somewhere.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
recoverystarter

[QUOTE=soberwolf;6001333]Just remember your not alone you can log in here anytime keep on track & remember why your doing what your doing it never has to be this way again brother[/QUOTE

Thanks soberwolf your right. I will be logging in more often this time. I have taken holidays which could have backfired with boredom but I am coping well so far.