Notices

bored

Old 06-06-2016, 10:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

bored

Am bored ... Normally when am bored is when i want to get drunk because its something to do i cant let that mentality drive me
So am going to an AA meeting tonight there one just down the road
My husband is walking me there then going to tesco for some hot chocolate i want him to buy me peanut M and M s but thats unlikely to happen my husband dont want me to have too many sweet things as we are trying yet failing to be healthy ...

i dont care anymore if my butt get to the size of Scotland then ill worry
GIVE ME SOME MF CHOCOLATE !!!!

anyway am off to a AA meeting soon maybe ill find some chocolate there
Old 06-06-2016, 10:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good call getting to a meeting. There's usually some good chocolate biscuits at the meetings I go to .
Old 06-06-2016, 11:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

wow Edinburgh, Scotland.....Milwuakee Wisconsin here on Lake Michigan.. do a google.. bored I have had that a couple of times this year.. put it up to being older.. and I have to have my chocolate.. fix healthy meals for us all day and week and month but have to have my Hershey's bar every so often... wow you live in a great place.. my daughter has been over there for work and play a couple of times... did some sort of walk for 25 hours for a charity.. now she is healthy.. broken heart for a bit ...but healthy... love my Doctor Who will have to pull the Werewolf story again.. and play... love the bit " My Wife has gone to Edinburgh, for the season Kitchen is not stocked much.." as Queen Victoria gives him that look.. hahaahhaha... Summer fest start in 2 weeks live for that 14 days of 400 bands from 11 am to 12 midnight.. its a blast and then State Fair we volunteer for a lot of stuff and I get a lot of walking around done... hugs Scotland... maybe you need to play the bagpipes.. just kidding. hey Look up Summer Fest Milwaukee WI 2016.... I will be waving.. ardy..

Originally Posted by lily76 View Post
Am bored ... Normally when am bored is when i want to get drunk because its something to do i cant let that mentality drive me
So am going to an AA meeting tonight there one just down the road
My husband is walking me there then going to tesco for some hot chocolate i want him to buy me peanut M and M s but thats unlikely to happen my husband dont want me to have too many sweet things as we are trying yet failing to be healthy ...

i dont care anymore if my butt get to the size of Scotland then ill worry
GIVE ME SOME MF CHOCOLATE !!!!

anyway am off to a AA meeting soon maybe ill find some chocolate there
Old 06-06-2016, 11:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

sorry had to .... love your accent we Know John Barrowmann and his little sister... love running into them here in Milwaukee...
so ...do this do a haunted walk for me.. ie lassey and and your young man too....
https://youtu.be/BePLvEOSua8
Old 06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Earth Child

Av not done a haunted walk in years ... unsure if my husband would like to go one
He never done it ...but now am getting a bit older am worried ill have a heart attack if anyone jumps out at me
Meeting went well told them about the fact am worried about talking in meetings ...they said i dont need to talk all i have to do is listen
I am committing myself to AA go to a meeting every two days and keep posting here keep drugs and drink free
I hope i can also keep self injury and Eating disorder behavior free
i cant go everyday but i can at lest try to go
I love living in Scotland bagpipes i cant stand its like nails on a chalk board
ill try and keep myself busy for the rest of the night until bed