Notices

Tough day.. Came from nowhere

Old 06-05-2016, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tough day.. Came from nowhere

I am just friggin' irritable ... Thought about drinking for past 3 hours. I feel like my head is gonna explode.

I'm not tired or hungry.... Just had a nice dinner at home with family.

Everyone in the house ( kids and wife) are bugging me. But they are not doing anything wrong... Even a noise like someone sneezing in the next room is bugging me.

Oh well.......Just gonna have to deal with it.

Thanks for listening.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Easy2slip View Post
I am just friggin' irritable ... Thought about drinking for past 3 hours. I feel like my head is gonna explode. I'm not tired or hungry.... Just had a nice dinner at home with family. Everyone in the house ( kids and wife) are bugging me. But they are not doing anything wrong... Even a noise like someone sneezing in the next room is bugging me. Oh well.......Just gonna have to deal with it. Thanks for listening.
I know exactly how that feels. I walk away to be alone in those moments when I know I'm simply not going to be pleasant to be around, which seems to be quite a bit of late. Ugh
Old 06-05-2016, 04:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think most of us have had those days, what is important is that you recognize you are having a tough day and that you don't allow one day to ruin everything you have tried so hard to achieve.

Maybe taking a long walk by yourself will help clear your head and just get everyone and everything away from you. Meditation and different breathing exercises have always come in handy for me at these moments.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Feeling the same way tonight. Tried to journal, but git pissed doing that too. Just took a hot shower and am now watching Netflix and eating oreo's. Feel a little better.