Notices

Stay Sober Here - All welcome - Weekender June 3

Old 06-05-2016, 07:10 AM
  # 521 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Morning y'all!

I'll never catch up so hugs to all who need one and congrats to everyone living life sober!
Xo

Lots of laughter and tear yesterday. Today might be more a tear day as more reality sets in but nothing to drink over.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:11 AM
  # 522 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by arbyz View Post
Happy sober sunday Some people were over last night and all drinking, kind of tiring/annoying? listening to their pointless drunk babble and breaking things and then full out arguing and screaming, then switch to conversations about breast feeding 1 minute later. LOL oh my is that how I used to be too. Up early now making breakfast while listening to everyone moaning and groaning because they are hung over. Got the lawn mowed, went skateboarding, took my dog for a run and got lots of meditating in last night Peace and love
Good to see you, Arbyz! I read your post on the Newcomers Forum and just want to congratulate you on 3 months. That's terrific!

It think there are extra challenges for younger folks, but it sounds like you're meeting them well. Sounds like you're kind of into outdoors stuff, too, and that is a good way of expanding your world.

Welcome!
Old 06-05-2016, 07:14 AM
  # 523 (permalink)  

still not flipped?
hi arbyz - stay strong... it's a sad but good reminder to experience drunk people during and after... never again...
hi northernlass - have a good night - sober sleep, yeah!

hi Olives. 90 huh? sounds like good get outside and work weather...

well, foods are made, lunch is packed, and kitchen cleaned up...

soooooooo, four o'clocks, "The easiest flowers to grow from seeds." Except here... the ones I tried to start inside I finally dug out this morning. They look just like they did when I stuck them in the dirt a month ago+. So I devised a plan that would be the envy of any most man... I made little place keepers out of used plastic containers - round - and putting them in the dirt. Hopefully they sprout and get leaves before we leave in a couple weeks... and I don't need any warnings about what these things might do to your garden... I know.

Welp, got to get to it before the heavy rain shows up...

Old 06-05-2016, 07:22 AM
  # 524 (permalink)  

Good morning, all. Still sober, beginning day 8. And still so not a morning person, lol. Wishing all of you a happy Sunday!
Old 06-05-2016, 07:25 AM
  # 525 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Good morning!!
Well the talk with handyman was long and painful. Not going to see him anymore. His reaction to me needing to pull back some wasn't good. I'm feeling really guilty right now. But it will pass. I'm emotionally exhausted.

It's a beautiful day here so I'll go hiking. That should help.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:27 AM
  # 526 (permalink)  

(((Marty))) and (((Brynn)))
Old 06-05-2016, 07:38 AM
  # 527 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

I had high hopes that this time would be different with this guy, since we are both sober now, but he dove headlong into the deep end of the pool, and I wanted to play in the shallow end for a while. He said he feels used and that he loves me. Tooooo much for this girl who is still trying to figure out who she is.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:41 AM
  # 528 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MLD51 View Post
I had high hopes that this time would be different with this guy, since we are both sober now, but he dove headlong into the deep end of the pool, and I wanted to play in the shallow end for a while. He said he feels used and that he loves me. Tooooo much for this girl who is still trying to figure out who she is.
Honestly Marty, did the other guy trying to reel you back in
with his "regret" speech impact this "shallow end" philosophy?

I'm sorry it didn't work out
Old 06-05-2016, 07:41 AM
  # 529 (permalink)  

Time for a new "Weekender" thread.

Continues Here;

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post5985312