Notices

Day 2 done!

Old 05-21-2016, 09:29 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Your doing great Rufus. Keep your eye on the prize. You will never regret it.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Mini Novel Post Writer

Rufus, say this out loud and repeat as many times as necessary. Drinking is not an option.
Old 05-21-2016, 03:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rufus1979 View Post
The biggest problem I have is that I was a lone drinker! Hiding away in my house alone but for kids asleep in bed!! Awful I know x and so much harder to avoid as I have to be at home alone at some point xxx I'm trying to keep as social and busy as possible, this should help me. I can easily go into a bar and say no!!!! Weird I know, but can't avoid the aisle in the supermarket to then drink by myself!!!! I wish it were about places I could avoid x it's a mindset I have to shift completely x
You're not a lone drinker anymore, cause now we all know. I keep saying it because I need to stay connected even if it's typing through this keyboard. We are in this together. Stay with us here. Your helping me with my recovery. Can you find a supermarket that doesn't sell booze. I live in Canada so they don't sell liquor in the supermarkets or corner stores. Thankfully.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:00 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by frankster View Post
You're not a lone drinker anymore, cause now we all know. I keep saying it because I need to stay connected even if it's typing through this keyboard. We are in this together. Stay with us here. Your helping me with my recovery. Can you find a supermarket that doesn't sell booze. I live in Canada so they don't sell liquor in the supermarkets or corner stores. Thankfully.
I would love that xxxx
And you're right - I'm not alone with you all here to tell about it ....I have news....