Notices

Please help

Old 05-20-2016, 02:32 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by frankster View Post
You are 100% correct. Alcohol is poison, it damages human tissue from the brain to the toes. It belongs in the hardware store next to the other cleaning solutions with a skull and crossbones label on it. Whenever you think of drinking picture the skull and crossbones poison label in your mind, it helps short circuit desire.Yes society has created a cultural propaganda through movies, music and television to sell the illusion that drinking is normal and fun. IT ISN"T.King Solomon warned “Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup,”(Proverb 23:31) . Thus he knew the danger of creating a seductive vision of alcohol. I'm not a bible guy but I know truth when I hear it.
People sometimes say "one drink won't kill you" but they are wrong. One drink will kill you, because it leads to more.
Absolutely xxx well said xxx
Old 05-20-2016, 03:07 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I've got to chime in here: I've read every page of this thread, and I was absolutely thrilled to see that the last post was yours, Rufus! Never give up; you're fighting for your life, and so many people here are rooting for you! Peace will come if you just don't drink, I promise...
Old 05-20-2016, 03:32 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rufus1979 View Post
I will always have to fight this
imo you wont to have to always fight this. in tbe beginning, yes, it is quite a fight.
but MANY people here,including myself, can attest to it not always being a fight.