Notices

Hello

Old 06-29-2016, 09:08 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

So I did it all! I went on the family vacation and DID NOT drink while everyone else was! I made it and feel awesome about it. It will be 88 days today I think! I plan on keeping this going. I just know that it will lead to better things whereas drinking any amount only leads to bad things. Not all the times, but enough that it is clearly something I need to stay clear of for awhile at least. One day at a time right?! Anyway, just wanted to update. Thank you for your support
Old 06-29-2016, 10:53 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Sa-weet!
Knew you could do it!
Just keep it up and stay vigilant. That AV doesn't stand a chance now.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:32 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congrats on 88 days
Old 06-30-2016, 05:59 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

A big congratulations on both staying strong in vacation AND the 88 days sober! Well done!

I must say, your thread struck a chord with me. I was actually just thinking today as I was driving about the many scary (and foolish) situations I put myself in while I drank. No, at close to 2 years sober, I can't believe some of the things I did. Honestly, I try not to think too much about it and just be thankful that nothing really bad ever happened.
Old 07-01-2016, 09:46 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Thank you!

Originally Posted by OceanGuy View Post
Sa-weet!
Knew you could do it!
Just keep it up and stay vigilant. That AV doesn't stand a chance now.
@OceanGuy Thank you!!! Absolutely!! I will!!!
Old 07-01-2016, 09:46 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Soberwolf View Post
Congrats on 88 days
@Soberwolf Thank you!!!
Old 07-01-2016, 09:53 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Thank you!

Originally Posted by FormerWineGirl View Post
A big congratulations on both staying strong in vacation AND the 88 days sober! Well done!

I must say, your thread struck a chord with me. I was actually just thinking today as I was driving about the many scary (and foolish) situations I put myself in while I drank. No, at close to 2 years sober, I can't believe some of the things I did. Honestly, I try not to think too much about it and just be thankful that nothing really bad ever happened.
@FormerWineGirl Thank you!!!

It helps to know that my thread struck a chord with you - yeah, I can't believe I'm alive! As a result of SO MANY drunken nights I was in SUPER dangerous situations - I really should be SO GRATEFUL to be alive, in one piece, with 2 beautiful girls and a bright future ahead career wise...so grateful. And right, so thankful nothing REALLY bad ever happen. And really something really bad did happen many times, I just have minimized these things, blocked them out, and am slowly healing from the aftermath of decisions made while being out of my mind hammered. Still recovering from a pathological relationship that came about from a night that was so wrong in so many way that wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me being so drunk. Anyway, that's a whole nother thread in of itself!

Thank you, and congratulations on 2 years! That's AWESOME.