Notices

Day one first time here

Old 05-04-2016, 06:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day one first time here

Hey guys first time here! Just coming off a 5 day bender and realized it's time to figure this out. I called off work for three days and feel so ashamed. I quit drinking last night, then had one beer today to help with the shakes but not planning on drinking more. Would you guys say the withdrawals get better after 24 hours? I have to go to work tomorrow but scared I'll have a panick attack. Either way so glad this site is here I'm so done with this life!!
Old 05-04-2016, 07:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome Purple! I am glad you found us.

My physical withdrawal hit a serious level on the third day. Everyone is different and it varies depending on too many factors for any of us to know how yours will go. That said, the shakes are not a good sign and I suggest seeing a Dr. to be on the safe side. I knew my withdrawal would be bad but I allowed myself to believe a friend who said I wasn't THAT bad of a drinker. Please choose caution when detoxing.

I hope to see you around.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Like I said on your other thread purpleglam, none of us are doctors and noone here knows your clinical history or level of health.

We can share our experiences but they may not be relevant to your situation at all.

If you're concerned you really need to see a Doctor.

D