Notices

Okay, I'm back.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Okay, I'm back.

I haven't really been back here since I joined because I relapsed really badly for many days. My rehab program sucks because it's just counselling once a week for 8 weeks. I don't have money for real rehab (and I don't want to go anyway), so I waited for many weeks to get into this non-profit program offered by the government. I didn't know anything about it before I called, I'm just getting really desperate.

Can someone tell me if this program sounds like a waste of time? The counselor referred me to this one because I have chronic mental health problems that put me at a high risk for substance abuse:
Concurrent Disorder Program

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

just took a walk on their web site .. It looks good.. seems like you have to find the program that is good for you.. and maybe some of the people in it are able to group hold each other tight. prayers Dear Young Lady and hopes for a better tomorrow.. Wisconsin..
Old 04-25-2016, 09:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

I don't think a programme or plan of recovery is ever a waste of time vulturine put everything you got into your recovery accept the facts and focus & work on your recovery

you don't & won't be doing this alone were here 24-7 x

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ery-plans.html
Old 04-25-2016, 09:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think all programs have some value and if you're really motivated to stop drinking, you will be able to do it. If the once a week therapy isn't enough, why not add something else to your program? This is our Sticky with lots of ideas and suggestions:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...at-we-did.html