Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

I feel weird. Having a moment of weakness. (Trigger warning, long)

Notices

I feel weird. Having a moment of weakness. (Trigger warning, long)

Old 04-22-2016, 06:10 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I got the negativity from this:

I'm anxious as usual, same ol sh?!.

Severe existential anxiety, bitter and jealous...

Drifting into negativity mode...

I get jealous easy...

Never felt "normal" getting worse the older you get...

All relationships with men have been horrible...

Life is just ***€3& up to me...

Won't be able to live without her (mom)...

And last but not least:

My pathetic life...

I'm just responding to what I feel from YOUR words, nothing else.

You said you don't agree with love yourself first... You ask if I person that doesn't love themselves doesn't deserves love... That's NOT what I mean. YES they deserve love, specially from self. When you are an unhappy person it irradiates. Communication is mostly non verbal so those are things others can feel and no one likes to be around bad energy.

Now about your fears with your mom. Yes, they are normal, but saying you can't live without her is irrational. Life is going to continue and you will make it how it would be. You think life is effed because we form bond and then those break and we just have to deal. I feel life is great because we have the opportunity to make these bonds and even though it is painful when they break, we had the joy of having that relationship. Better that not having it at all.

You want to know if things will get better. They will if you make some changes, small changes make a huge difference. I wasnt liking myself too much, so I made changes that allowed me to be the person I WANT to be, or at least close to it.

We are here to support you, give you feedback and have your back. I'm sorry that you are feeling low but things will change. It's never what happens, it's how you respond.

We are with you! Please don't feel discouraged. You are so young and you have an entire life ahead.