Notices

I need help?

Old 04-20-2016, 09:10 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Just want you to know that I have been thinking of you and praying for you every day!
Old 04-20-2016, 09:23 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

How are you today Deliza?
Old 04-20-2016, 09:34 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you are feeling so low, everyone here has been at that point more than one time, and I am positive of that. Alcohol and drugs do that to us, they make the entire world seem too much to handle, it eats at our self esteem and self respect, it devours our motivation, and makes us feel like life is pointless and should just end.

Please take a step back, take a deep breath, and realize that once you get sober and work a recovery plan things will seem less daunting. Our problems don't just disappear, but when we are in recovery we are more able to handle and conquer our problems. Have you considered counseling and seeing a physiatrist. Getting a kind and understanding counselor, a great doctor, and a good psychiatrist changed more than I can put into words for me.

Have you tried meetings to get some sober friends that you can lean on and talk to? I don't have any children but I know that now that I am 25 all I can do is tell my mom how grateful I am for her and how much I respect her..if your kids don't show their appreciation then they will when they mature. All you can do is do your best and that is all this world can ever ask of you.

Please keep posting and please don't give up on yourself. You are worth so much more than that.