Notices

How are you

Old 04-11-2016, 06:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Still a bit down Soberwolf but better than I was a few days ago. Not much motivation but not stressing and getting anxious about 'not doing' as previously. Booked an appointment with the hairdresser as at the moment look like a wild lady. Thanks for asking SW you really do so much good work.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Work was tough as I have many students with substance-related issues that seems to be flaring up today. But I did have a fabulous pedicure and dinner with my daughter who is moving to another state far away in two weeks so it was bittersweet. I'm sober and I did the next right thing today. Thank you for asking SW!
Old 04-11-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Good day of work, but had cravings afterward! Logged on to save myself and saw your thread. Will not drink so it will be a good day. Thanks for asking!
Old 04-11-2016, 08:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

It was a busy, but good day at work. My mom got good news about some tests she was going for, so that made today a great one.

Thanks for starting this thread SW!!
Old 04-11-2016, 08:37 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I am having a scary day actually, Since I am an introvert by nature, I really dont enjoy reaching out to folks. However, as an exercise in networking, I made myself create a survey based on a professional query. Now, I've just connected with a bunch of strangers, mostly, and have asked them to participate. Its kinda like putting yourself out there and in my mind risking ridicule and rejection. Makes me nervous to say the least. I am halfway through. Another 50 invites to go. Gulp.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:54 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Went n kept mum company while dad attended a friend's funeral. Then read a book called Blackout. Arranged to meet some friends for coffee tomoz. We always used to meet in the pub! xx
Old 04-11-2016, 10:17 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hi! I had a great day SR. Lots of physical outdoor work getting done before it rains again. RAIN in drought stricken California and we are loving it. Glad to hear things are good as well