Notices

Back to Sober Basics Weekender April 8th Part 2

Old 04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Ven, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope everyone can behave themselves for a few hours. Being caught in the middle of family stuff is the worst!!
Old 04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Originally Posted by Jsbodhi View Post
I have a date friday night with the skype guy! I'm already looking forward to it.
But my best friend think it's kinda boring when I date just one guy; because then I don't have any good stories haha
Maybe he'll turn out to be real psycho then you'll have good stories!!
Old 04-13-2016, 05:33 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

Dooooo ittttt, Jen and make sure you get every last detail out while he's in awe of your madness.

That way you have nothing left after you apologize (I generally apologize after one of these nuclear meltdowns). It's facetious af though bc I usually planned the whole thing and I pretend it just happened bc I'm not normal and have trouble sometimes communicating my irritations in a mature manner, oops.

My motto has always been IF YOU'RE GOING TO SKATE ON THIN ICE YOU MIGHT AS WELL DANCE

thug life solidarity sisters, Jen, xoxo
Old 04-13-2016, 05:34 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

good luck on your trip Ven, hope all goes smoothly...

**** Bodhi, your brother was sharing his mommy's boy love with you.
Mommy, my diaper doesn't need changing at the moment, but can you come and check Jen's...

what else... I am all cleaned up and pj'd up. as I was crawling on the lawn planting patches of grass seed one of my neighbors was grilling up something good smellin... I packed it in around 730... made myself a snack and as I was cutting up a tomato this song popped into my head from nowhere...

I was thinking earlier, that I don't argue and I don't debate most things... my reasoning, If you are in disagreement with me you are an idiot or else you just want to argue just for fun. Well, you can't win an argument with an idiot, and I have no desire to debate someone who's only reason to argue is because it is their hobby. So when I make my point and someone wants to argue, I just grin to myself. It drives them nuts.
I don't ever want to p off Melina tho...
Old 04-13-2016, 05:34 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
...holds the key

I decided to add cheese and crackers and an apple and v8 juice to my peanut dinner. I even put it on a paper plate so it seems like a real meal!
Old 04-13-2016, 05:37 PM
  # 506 (permalink)  
Administrator

Continue:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-3-a.html