Notices

Drunk Online Shopping

Old 04-05-2016, 06:29 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hahahaha.

Oh yeah. Drunk online shopping was one of my fave pastimes. I went on Volkswagen.com one and actually BUILT A CAR to my specifications - color, model, horsepower, seat color and trim, sunroof. Like built a goddamn car. I woke up the next morning in a panic thinking I might have put a down payment on my CC but nope. Thank God.

I always ordered fitness stuff. The ab-roller. Nutrition Shakes. Sweatin' to the Oldies. Never used any of it but I ordered it....for sure!

Oh craziness!
Old 04-05-2016, 06:36 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

This thread made me laugh so hard. I was often VERY generous when drunk. Once, about 10 years ago, I used my ATM card to pay the cover fee at a club. I was feeling giddy and I added in a TIP when I signed my credit card receipt. I tipped the bouncer $150 on top of the $20 entrance fee to the club. Who does that?! LAWDY LAWDY.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:43 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bunny211 View Post
This thread made me laugh so hard. I was often VERY generous when drunk. Once, about 10 years ago, I used my ATM card to pay the cover fee at a club. I was feeling giddy and I added in a TIP when I signed my credit card receipt. I tipped the bouncer $150 on top of the $20 entrance fee to the club. Who does that?! LAWDY LAWDY.
Ha Ha. That made me laugh. I have done that many times. Sheesh
Old 04-05-2016, 06:46 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I am also pretty generous when I'm drunk. Delusions of grandeur? I bought plane tickets for me and my friends several times and at the bar I would often buy rounds for everyone..Kinda like the Billy Joel song "Big Shot" lol. I always cringed looking at my bank statement after a good bender.