Notices

I'm New Here!

Old 09-28-2004, 09:39 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Patty
Here is a site that is a good general source for finding out about buddhism.

http://www.buddhanet.net/

Buddhism is a favorite study of my spiritual journey...

This is a link for a thread here at SR...
12-steps and Buddhism

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...steps+buddhism
Old 09-28-2004, 10:11 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Red face

KelKel--THANKS FOR THE INFO, I CHECKED IT OUT BRIEFLY, BUT WANT TO HAVE A GOOD NITES SLEEP SO I HOPEFULLY CAN UNDERSTAND BETTER. LOVE PATTY
Old 09-29-2004, 10:48 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Charlie's Angel

Never got a chance to welcome you here, so WELCOME! Glad to hear about your new job.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:37 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Red face

CANGEL, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. THIS PLACE HELPS KEEP ME SANE. LOVE PATTY
Old 09-30-2004, 03:55 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

"But we're all mad here!" alice wonder
Old 09-30-2004, 04:22 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Red face

ALICE WONDER---SORRY IT JUST SLIPPED MY "MIND", I GUESS THAT A SURE SIGN OF BEING "MAD" !!!!! LOVE YA PATTY :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Old 10-01-2004, 06:25 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Unhappy He's Out For Sure!

OMG--SUE JUST CALLED ME FROM WORK, SAID THAT WHEN SHE WENT PAST BF'S PARENT'S HOUSE THAT HIS CAR IS RIGHT UP FRONT. MY HANDS ARE SHAKING SO BAD, AND MY NERVES ARE A WRECK. I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO PUKE. JUST SCARED I GUESS, BEING HERE ALONE. I HAVE THE REGULAR PHONE AND MY CELL-ONLY FOR 911 RIGHT BESIDE ME THOUGH JUST IN CASE. :blackeye: LOVE PATTY
Old 10-01-2004, 07:34 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Patty,

Make sure you put on those steel toes, also! I will say a prayer for you. Keep that phone with you, and don't hesitate to use it. Keep us posted as to how you're doing!

Sherry
Old 10-01-2004, 07:49 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Unhappy

Sherbear--thanks You Made Me Laugh, Forgot About Those Steel Toes! Love Patty
Old 10-01-2004, 07:39 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

WELL, HE IS DEFINATLY OUT. HE IS STAYING UP AT HIS PARENTS HOUSE. HE ALSO WENT TO THE STORE WHERE I USED TO WORK. THE ONE LADY THAT I USED TO WORK CALLED HERE AROUND 9:30 TO LET ME KNOW THAT HE WAS THERE AT CLOSE TIME. SHE HAD ALREADY LOCKED THE DOOR SO HE DIDN'T GET IN. WE FIGURED THAT HE KNOWS I QUIT WORKING FOR HIS AUNT AND THINKS I WENT BACK THERE TO WORK. HIS SISTER ALSO CAME RIDING PAST HERE EARLIER. I HAVE A FEELING HE IS ABOUT TO VIOLATE MY PROTECTION ORDER. DOORS ARE LOCKED DOUBLE AND PHONE IN HAND. GOT MY STEEL TOED BOOTS TO, MIGHT NOT BE TO COMFORTABLE TO SLEEP IN THOUGH. LOVE PATTY
Old 10-01-2004, 08:04 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

((((Patty)))) he will try to make contact. you should be on "orange" alert at all times. i know it sucks but it is for the best that you do not get lulled into a sense of false security- i did and ended up in the hospital... so please let my experience benefit you-- so --- that perhaps i didn't get beaten to a pulp for nothing and maybe can help prevent another woman from making the mistake i did.
first and foremost they are addicted to you and cannot go without contact because they feel as if they are dying and will do anything to get their fix... you are the fix. it sounds like authority does not scare your bf and so he will keep digging till he finds out where you are and he will probably hang around waiting for the chance to make contact. you have your phone. are you in contact with a shelter or hotline etc.?
if he persists you may wish to hide out in a shelter. they are very secure and while it is not the ritz carlton as long as you are not contacting him he will not be able to find you. you usually can't call out for three days and getting calls is supervised. even if any of the abusers find the shelter they have alarms and supervisors on watch. i was blindfolded and driven around for a while before being dropped into one and had no idea where i was till i left. it is an option for you and your safety. you don't have to stay there forever but you will be safe and supervised. i was very safe and the other women were great to talk to as they had the same problems pretty much. just a few options as you nerves are probably strained past the breaking point. just know that you are not over-reacting he will try to find you and make contact. he may even act nice but he will then start something as he will not be able to maintain normal behavior when he doesn't get what he wants.
you are in charge of you-- now --not him--he will get another "go directly to jail free card" if he messes with you. you have all the power as you have the system backing you. also you have support and love. you win not him. you do not have to take his crap anymore and when he figures this out he will leave you alone. you were tough enough to put up with him- tough enough to leave him- and you are tough enough to not let him treat you or himself badly by indulging in violence. enough is enough. period. it has to stop and you can stop it. i stopped it you can to and lots of women have stopped it. somehow we always get stuck doing all the work! you are doing great and you will find your happiness and real healing will take place all around.
post and vent so that you feel better. i am going away camping this weekend but will be back sunday nite and will check early tomorrow before i head out and then when i get back sunday. i am heading up to the most beautiful camping spot and i will sit on my favorite bluff overlooking the ocean and i will chant and send you light and love while i am there. hang in there try not to freak yourself out too badly but stay on alert and use the phone and any hells angels you know! hugs-alice
Old 10-01-2004, 08:15 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

((((Patty))))

Prayers are coming your way!

Sherry
Old 10-01-2004, 08:22 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Paused

(((Patty)))

Praying for an angel to watch over you.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:29 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Red face

ALICE WONDER, I DON'T KNOW ANY HELL'S ANGELS, WISH I DID THOUGH. DON'T WORRY WE ARE BEING VERY CAREFUL. DOORS ALL LOCKED. PHONES BY OUR BEDS. PORCH LIGHTS ARE ALL ON. THREE DOGS IN THE HOUSE!!! TWO ARE OLD AND DON'T HAVE TEETH, BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT. AND THEY MAKE A BIG RACKET. I HAVE BEEN ON HIGH ALERT ALL DAY. STAYING THAT WAY TOO. WISH I WAS IN CA. I WOULD GO CAMPING WITH YOU. SHERBEAR, THANKS FOR THE HUGS AND PRAYERS, I THINK I'M GONNA NEED THEM. LOVE YOU GUYS, I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU. LOVE PATTY
Old 10-01-2004, 08:30 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks 2dayz, I Was Posting When You Were And Missed Yours. Love Patty
Old 10-01-2004, 08:39 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Castaway

****************{PATTY}}}}}}}},
Be Safe!
Old 10-01-2004, 08:42 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks Sandy Marie
Old 10-01-2004, 09:08 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

(((Patty)))
Sending positive vibes your way...
Old 10-01-2004, 09:11 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
HAPPY NEW YEAR

THANKS KelKel
Old 10-05-2004, 03:35 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

((((Patty,))))

Just wanted to check in and let you know you were on my mind. Hope everything is going well for you.

Sherry