Notices

Picture Perfect Weekender Jan 22 Part 2

Old 01-24-2016, 07:04 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Part II. Excellent and well done ya'll.

Last time I had my teeth cleaned, my hygienist told me a story about kayaking with Orcas and the pictures they took. It's a thing, here in the NW. Lots of online photos, so I borrowed one. I would love to have that experience. Ya never know.

Wow, you can even see the Orca's exhalation on that pic.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:07 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Brynn ~

Well, 'tis ironic that you should mention our Minority-hating, Gun-loving, Plastic Surgery-coveting, tRump-supporting new 'Pals' from the local Dog Park. The un-worn Jumpsuit she gave MesaMate yesterday from an Anthropologie Store didn't fit across critical Upper Regions, so it'll be Re-Gifted. Being able to zip Clothing closed is overrated, IMO.

One location they considered moving to - there's a new one every Day - was - wait for it - Waco Texas! The Good News is the same as the Bad News: they would have fit in perfectly! However, as of yesterday, their AR-15 Scope Sights were now on Florida instead.

With today actually being Sunday, I'm refining our proverbial Game Plan. MesaMate suggested that she watch the AFC Football Playoff at 'Chili's', and that I retrieve her at Halftime. I gots Laundry to do, and a Truck to wash after the Dog Park, so I'm gonna suggest that she make a day of it, and watch the entire Game there. A Win -> Win in my Book.

Our Bloody Mary-swilling Neighbors here at the RV Camp hit the Hay early after a day of Power Drinking with local Visitors. The visiting Gal tried to explain that she worked at an Animal Sanctuary, but couldn't even complete that thought sans Sarah Palin-esque gibberish. She was fairly well Hammered by Noon. Our RV Neighbors were quiet as Church Mice last Night. Me, I was up way before Dawn to hit the Community Showers while the Water is still hot from no one using it yet. There also was a phenomenal Moonset over the River to contemplate.

In a Allegory of my Drinking, these bedded-down Red Deer on the Scottish Island of Jura think no one can see them. Kinda like how I thought no one could smell Vodka leaching out of my Pores. Crafty SOB that I was, eh?

Old 01-24-2016, 07:11 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Ha. Having grown up in Florida and having recently spent time in the Keys on several occasions, I can say that they are not going to like the diversity in Key West.

Maybe a little shack in Central Florida would be better. Lots of open land.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:34 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Frasier, coffee, made me think of this scene:

Old 01-24-2016, 07:34 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

taking a break from snow cleanup. I woke up 3 minutes before the alarm went off. I guess when I have to wake up I actually do.
Saw the moon setting as I was leaving and grabbed camera for out the auto pics, plus lots of snow scenes.

If you missed the moon this morning on the east coast, here it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
moon1.24.16.JPG (63.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 01-24-2016, 07:36 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Morning gang!

Mesa, I wouldn't have minded the gun toters here last night...that same bird was at it again till about 5!!

Kayaking with orcas sounds awesome, bim! You should totally do it! I went through a phase where I loved whales...still do, but giraffes have replaced them as my favorite animal. I always like animals that I can't actually have lol!

Plenny, I feel your pain I was a waitress in college at a famous wings place for guys...omg the crap we put up with! Some of the girls would do disgusting things to peoples food/drinks...I never did, but was sorely tempted! I always tip big and treat my servers the way I want to be treated. Just remember...you never know what they're doing to your food back there lol!

I have no plans for the day, although the treadmill is calling my name!

Still wish they delivered donuts!
Old 01-24-2016, 07:40 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

That Frasier clip is one of the best ever. Thanks for the laugh, Trach!
Old 01-24-2016, 07:42 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MesaMan View Post

One location they considered moving to - there's a new one every Day - was - wait for it - Waco Texas!
Sometimes, I think I'd pay to read Mesa's posts.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:42 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
Ha. Having grown up in Florida and having recently spent time in the Keys on several occasions, I can say that they are not going to like the diversity in Key West.
They wouldn't last a week there.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:43 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

looking in the other direction this morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sun1.24.16.JPG (68.6 KB, 41 views)
Old 01-24-2016, 07:44 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

http://youtu.be/rLw-9dpHtcU">http://youtu.be/rLw-9dpHtcU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Hit link above for another Mesa-esque analogy, for your enjoyment. "Worked" for me!

I agree...the RV neighbors would be happier in Waco. Have they ever BEEN to Key West?

Last edited by BixBees505; 01-24-2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Hmmm...not sure I know how to add a youtube link. It is the one called "the Spider who could not hide". I love it.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:47 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Bimini kayaking with orcas would be FREAK'IN AWESOME !

Ok actually really off to the gym now.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:53 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

LB, did you pick up the wife yet? What was the final count on inches of snow?
Old 01-24-2016, 07:56 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
learning to live

Lmao! I signed in from my phone thinking this was the 24 .... I was wondering from reading the posts....wow they are taking about different stuff. Hahah. Coffee first. Lmao please ignore earlier post if you read it before I edited. And I swear I'm sober. Day 9 so give me a break! Hahah too funny. Anyway have a great day all!!!
  # 55 (permalink)  

Brynn, I spent I don't know how many hours at the zoo when Mrs. Giraffe (Olivia) was in labor a couple years ago - hoping to be there when she delivered. Of course she waited until everyone was gone - but after a 15 month long gestation, and watching her be in labor, we were ready! The father of the baby died a couple months after impregnation, it was so full of drama, start-to-finish. Here is the birth video:

# 56 (permalink)  
...holds the key

The snow is gorgeous!

Yeah...Mesa, you should have a column somewhere! You'd be a household name!

Have fun at the gym, gs!

My favorite coffee mug just broke...well the handle came off. Crud. I don't want to get used to another mug! Maybe I'll try super glue.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:57 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Hi Growpath...sounds like a good day. I feel your gratitude and hope!
Old 01-24-2016, 08:00 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Hi grow path!

Oh soooo cute, bim! Thanks!
Old 01-24-2016, 08:01 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
learning to live

Originally Posted by BixBees505 View Post
Hi Growpath...sounds like a good day. I feel your gratitude and hope!
Hi bix. thanks I edited the post. I am obviously smart phone illiterate lol. I shall make my way to the 24 thread. But I sure hope you have a great day xoxox
Old 01-24-2016, 08:01 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
learning to live

Originally Posted by brynn View Post
Hi grow path! Oh soooo cute, bim! Thanks!
Hi brynn :-)