Notices

Inplosion

Old 01-23-2016, 04:06 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

SR is in your corner Csaw!!

The reason why someone who posts they've been drinking gets an immediate overwhelming response, is because that's what support is all about, you know that phrase if you're in a car crash deal with the person not talking or unconscious first before the person who is noticeably still alive, well that accounts for the difference in response guaranteed here.

Come back and talk to us, you don't have to be alone!!
Old 01-23-2016, 04:09 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I agree - not a loser, csaw - you are learning. Sometimes we need further convincing that it does nothing but cause us pain & misery. Not fun anymore, and never will be. Hope you'll come back & talk things over.
Old 01-23-2016, 04:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you decided to dump the vodka csaw.

In ordere to reaklly have an idea of wbat sober life is like, you're going to have to tough it out awhile.

A few days or a week is not enough time to evaluate life sober. You're in early recovery right now and thats rough - but it gets better - providing you stay sober.

I can always get control in teh mornin i dont drink in the morning.
Neither did I...until I did. This thing is progressive csaw...the earlier you quit the easier it will be...and vice versa.

D
Old 01-23-2016, 05:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

You are not a loser but it's very hard to love yourself when alcohol speaks and acts for you. I hope you reconsider your sobriety and your inner strength to do this (if it is something you really want.) Hoping you make different choices tomorrow. A different choice will create a different reality.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:41 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hope you are well. It seems vodka is telling you that you are a loser -- don't listen!! You are beautiful.

Vodka told me I wasn't worth anything. Now I look at old pictures and I want to go back in time to tell myself I'm beautiful, that I could be so much more without the daily booze.

Be kind to yourself. Find a treat to reward sobriety. It is soooo much better than letting vodka beat you up.
Take care
Aurora
Old 01-23-2016, 06:47 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Alive in the Superunknown

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Pour it out and start anew.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:30 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

How are you today csaw? From what I've read here everyone knows how you were feeling the other night. I certainly know that I can relate. I hope you are out of booze and ready to get back on the horse.

I support you and I'm rooting for you!