Notices

Nat

Old 01-21-2016, 06:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Nat

Tomorrow morning I am scheduled to take a Nursing Admission Test. I was thinking of hitting a meeting after school tonight but I want to be completely rest so I think I may just come straight home. I wanted to go in there with a positive attitude. I have been studyijg so I am adequately prepared, although I have mever taken the test before so I don't know exactly what will be on there.

Was hoping I could get a few words of encouragement. If I didn't pass I could always take it again. But I can only take it 2x/2 years I believe. Anyways I plan on passing it tomorrow. Just trying to go in there qith some peace of mind, relax, and get it done.

Thanks
Old 01-21-2016, 06:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Best wishes to you!! You can do this!!
Old 01-21-2016, 06:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good luck! If you have studied you will be fine. Going in sober and hangover free will ensure you have a clear mind to handle the test. You can do it!!! I'll be thinking of you, let us know how it goes.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
quat

Sending positive vibes.
There's going to be a test and you're going to take it. You are prepared and will bring what you know, don't worry about what you might not know about the test, it is what it is and you are prepared . Just relax, breath and go with what you know, you got this.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
You can have reasons, or you can have results, but you can't have both.

I agree with Meraviglioso. Claim the peace of mind you've earned of knowing you've done your part to prepare. You've studied, you're sober, and you're planning to get as much rest as possible. (Don't sweat it if you have the jitters a little. Just rest as best you can.)

And by the way, studies have shown that nervous jitters and even one night of sleep deprivation do not significantly reduce test performance. So don't get wound up about having to "feel perfect" tomorrow.

I'm very excited for you. Let us know how it goes!
Old 01-21-2016, 09:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hey there! I'm an RN, I don't remember taking anything but a college admissions test but everything has changed so much even the NCLEX since I've become a nurse. Best of luck, keep us updated
Old 01-21-2016, 10:20 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Do your best

Best of luck
Old 01-21-2016, 10:23 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hey Sober, I know you can do this. I know some things about psychology that might help you. Be confident, your mind knows this stuff and all you have to do is pull it up. You have studied and so on so the information is there. Relax, don't go into the test worked up, don't use, obviously but try to have faith in yourself. Fear and doubt will only tie up mental processes that may help you recall information better. I found that when I went into a major examination with an almost arrogant attitude it helped me. You own this. Don't think about the other times you can take the test because you are going to nail this one. Best of luck. I, and I will bet< we all believe in you. John
Old 01-21-2016, 03:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope it went well sl

D
Old 01-21-2016, 04:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I am taking it tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M. I appreciate all the encouragement. I studied my ass off I'm going to dominate. I'll let ya all know. Thanks!
Old 01-21-2016, 05:25 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Good luck on the test.