SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   new heree struggling with meth and alcohol need help (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/383256-new-heree-struggling-meth-alcohol-need-help.html)

cesar323 01-18-2016 04:45 PM

new heree struggling with meth and alcohol need help

Am coming of method right now and with deawls not good not that the problems I caused around me am not thinking straight . someone help pls

Charlie117926 01-18-2016 04:59 PM

Hey cesar. Welcome! I don't have any experience with meth, but deal with addiction / alcohol). I don't have a ton of advice for you except to tell you your not alone. You can get clean and this is a great place to help you get there. Again. Welcome to SR.

cesar323 01-18-2016 05:18 PM

trying

Well I hope I do because am young ams going tru this for 5years its not right and am just tired of this shett. I hope I do.

Anna 01-18-2016 05:32 PM

Welcome,

You're not alone and we are here to offer support.

If you're concerned about your withdrawals, please go to an ER.

cesar323 01-18-2016 05:39 PM

thsnkyou

I'm controlling it. But thank you . well I just got off method few days agoband. Then out of the blue i was back on it. And that's the thing I can't function right for work when am on it. But right noe am just filled with problems i caused and there's nothing I can do right noe. I don't have anymore thats the good thing

sugarbear1 01-18-2016 06:08 PM

try Urge Surfing for cravings.

You can do this!!!

least 01-18-2016 06:36 PM

I don't know anything about meth, but want to welcome you to the SR family. :)

cesar323 01-18-2016 07:00 PM

emotions.

I feel like shet and feel like shet. Broke ass hell to. I feel like giving up sometimes because I can't brake thisnchains. That plus I live alone its depressing. And I still feel high . like all shaky and shet. My family is the one I been talking to about this besides you guys. And there support is full on. They have my back is what they told me. I just want to get off this and stay sober and no repeat it. I was thinking if I should take medication but not sure. I don't want to be a veggie

brynn 01-18-2016 07:53 PM

Welcome Cesar! You're blessed to have such a supportive family! I know detoxing at home can seriously suck, so if you're concerned about withdrawals please go to the ER and detox safely in the hospital!
I thought it was impossible to break the chains of addiction, but I was wrong. It took a defiant act on my part to draw a line in the sand and say No More. That was a year ago and I have a life worth living now. You can, too.
And we got your back, too :hug:

Soberwolf 01-19-2016 09:37 AM

Welcome Cesar

PurpleKnight 01-19-2016 12:36 PM

Welcome to the Forum Cesar!! :wave: