Notices

A Family Affair January 15th Weekender

Old 01-16-2016, 09:40 PM
  # 461 (permalink)  

Lol

I like the idea of taking sentences and putting them in the context of holiday cards. Hilarity ensues.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:42 PM
  # 462 (permalink)  

My bedroom is like a treehouse. There's lots of wind and rain tonight. The windows rattle and the building rocks back and forth.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:37 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  

TigerLili, I forgot to mention I am very excited for updates on the edibles in your garden!

Photos, too, if you can swing it!

I love love love following people's growing season and hearing their stories!

And there's foster bunnies as well ? Do tell! Your house sounds like fun!
Old 01-16-2016, 10:49 PM
  # 464 (permalink)  

I will keep this brief. I appreciate this attention, it has been a long time since I felt this kind of attention.

But suddenly I am warding off advances of gentlemen. As soon as I am healing from a breakup, dealing with early stages of sobriety, and have seriously resolved to focus inward on myself for a good while, they call. Offereng company. Etc.

Hiss! I am like an injured bear. Stay far away!!
Old 01-16-2016, 10:49 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  

not that bears hiss, necessarily

I'll make any threatening sound to ward off attention right now.
Old 01-17-2016, 12:19 AM
  # 466 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Melina View Post
TigerLili, I forgot to mention I am very excited for updates on the edibles in your garden!

Photos, too, if you can swing it!

I love love love following people's growing season and hearing their stories!

And there's foster bunnies as well ? Do tell! Your house sounds like fun!
I have only been gardening since about October so everything is new. It's summer here with lots of humidity and rain so the plants love it.

I found a black bunny who was obviously tame and hopping alongside the road near my house. I caught it with a carrot and a cat carrier. I kept it in my bathroom while i worked out what to do and to see if I could find an owner in case it was an escapee. I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl but the next day she had 8 babies so that answered my question. Only 4 of the babies survived and now they are 20 days old and super cute. Bunny Mama has a home to go to when she is ready. I'm looking for homes for the babies.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:14 AM
  # 467 (permalink)  

Good morning all.

Busy baby day all day yesterday.

My sister in law visited David Bowie's appartment in NYC yesterday. It has become a shrine already.

B
Old 01-17-2016, 03:21 AM
  # 468 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Morning everyone! Well the man flu I had a week so so ago never quite left me. Sinus stuff hanging around. Well now I have what could be an infection on my jaw right under where I had the root canal. So best not to wait until tomorrow. These things can get bad fast so I will stop into the walkin to get it checked out. Hurts like hell to touch. They may not be related but I don't have a professional opinion now do I? Lol

Tommy time today.

Put stuff that I brought back yesterday away. Donate other stuff.

I am craving roasted romaine salad. Little olive oil , salt and pepper. Fresh shaved parm. Perhaps some thin chicken grilled up.

Btw sadly both grocery stores on the exit path out of New York were out of business. Dammit. No Taylor ham. I may just have to order it online now.

Hope all are well this morning.

SJim, JamesS, Plenny, Tetra, all in my thoughts and sending good vibes for a positive day.

Time to get myself together. You cannot look like I do without a little effort!
Old 01-17-2016, 03:29 AM
  # 469 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
Is that a euphomism?

Hi James Squire super glad you are here - take it from me Weekenders JS is a top guy

I have half an eye on the auction in Scottsdale. No Lancias but take a look at this Fiat, not all their cars were utilitarian
Sao ...You're making me blush!

Tetra ... I once said in front of a group of friends ... When my mum dies she'll pick a day to have her funeral when there's less than 10 knots of wind, meaning that I can't go fishing. My friends thought it was an awful thing to say but I have no maternal instinct with her. BUT I still do what is expected of me as my father died when I was in my early twenties and it's what he would have wanted me to do.
Blood is thicker than water
Old 01-17-2016, 03:42 AM
  # 470 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm off to bed folks so, to avoid post count run over madness...time for a new thread now

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-2-a.html

D