Notices

Is it too late?

Old 01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by daveyjohnson View Post
That is true, jryan. I guess i never thought of the actually amount spent... It sounds nuts now. Maybe i can swing it sometime soon. Its just a scary thought. I hate going to the doctor or the dentist anyway, but i know it is for the best.
Ahh Dr's...I burnt the bridge to the best Dr. I ever had... Why??? Because she said "You need to quit drinking now. I can smell it on your breathe and you are heading down a very dangerous path"..I didn't like what I heard , so I switched Dr's...That was 3 1\2 years ago...Ya know what , she was right...She was dead right...Dr's are really scary when they speak the truth.. I've been myself every day since...I'd love to walk back in and see this Dr. and tell her how right she was and continue from there. Maybe some day I will..
Old 01-11-2016, 10:03 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It's not to late for me and I'm 53. You'll be a better man for it. I read a lot of posts on here. The ones about others relapses gave me clues to my own. The ones with years of sobriety gave me hope and something to look forward to.

Best Wishes
Old 01-11-2016, 10:44 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

If you're still on the green side of the grass then it's not too late. Don't waste another minute!