Notices

No one will help me!

Old 09-13-2004, 09:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Welcome Skunkman, Keep you chin up I understand what your going through I thought my life was over the "death ground" for me was the possibility of losing my family, For us alcoholism, and drug addition is the war, and daily life is the battle, concentrate on the battle at hand. Do not look to far ahead, I know I get fearful when I do. God will take care of you
Old 09-14-2004, 01:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Skunkman --- I have been on actual “death ground and beyond” as a result of very severe physical trauma that I suffered four years ago. The drugs that were administered helped in part to take me down. I had several years of sobriety at the time I was hurt. The system sucks and you need to work around it if you want to get sober.
I found a therapist for private counseling who was willing to work with my financial situation. You sound very determined so perhaps you can find a therapist willing to help you? I had to look far and wide and I could tell you some horrendous stories!!!! But… I was very determined to fight for my happiness. I love my doctor soooooooo much!!!! i call her DR. Doo Doo (LOL) because she does so much for me. I am coming up on a year of sobriety in October…. and I am happy. Hang in there, don’t give up, and yell and scream until somebody helps you! love-alice
Old 09-14-2004, 05:20 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Castaway

Hi Skunkman,
I read your post and imagine you're suffering greatly. I pray that you'll find the answers you're looking for soon.
Prayers, Sandy