Notices

where to begin 5 years down the line...

Old 10-29-2015, 02:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

where to begin 5 years down the line...

5 years, countless assaults, thousands of pounds of damages, public humiliations, theft, bank theft, broken into, accused, manipulated, beaten up by others with his lies, job controlled, broke and broken. The family name was to be protected so much so even AA and Al anon was controlled and manipulated. FB assassination time and time again. Where are we at today? Its all my fault, angry, nasty finger pointing, trying to prise me with booze and drugs to mess with my head, kept awake for days on end a shaking mess willing to do anything for peace. Picked him off the floor, he pushed me down the stairs, cowered in the bedroom with my dd he attempts to set fire to my house down stairs only after trashing my living room again.
Word on the street, I'm a drama queen, psychopath not him. He wanted me to drop bail, I managed but still nothing is ever good enough. He wants us to lie in court.
I don't have the strength anymore
Old 10-29-2015, 02:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Welcome Broken
Old 10-29-2015, 02:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR Utterlybroken.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome..this is a great place for support...I hope you stick around I think it would be a good thing for you.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm not sure where you are so here at Domestic Abuse Hotlines. Please use them and be safe:

National Domestic Abuse Hotline (US)

The National Domestic Violence Hotline | Abuse Defined

The National Domestic Violence Hotline | 24/7 Confidential Support (US)

International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies

Canada: Home « HotPeachPages International
UK: call Women’s Aid at 0808 2000 247.

Australia: call 1800RESPECT at 1800 737 732.

Worldwide: visit International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies for a global list of helplines and crisis centers
Old 10-29-2015, 04:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

No one helps, woman's aid don't want to know as I don't make police statements.
I know he's home from the pub now, back to his caravan, lived in for a month, no one there to point fingers at so the texts have started.
When and at what point does the adrenaline high stop and I can switch off and be calm? I feel like a deflating helium balloon when I don't hear from him and flipping irritated when I do.
Its a game now, addicted to this tit for tat verbal abuse throwing, but when I get the sober call in the morning with the promise of straight back to mine after work, it seems a relief to then be apart of his game.

My heads throbbing with tension, anxiety, angina yet I'm " making it up"
Old 10-29-2015, 04:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
orangutan

I think it's time for you to start to look after yourself , time to walk away.
Best wish .Take care.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome to the forums, utterlybroken.

When and at what point does the adrenaline high stop and I can switch off and be calm?
When you say so. Detach and mean it. Make the police report. Save your own life.
Old 10-30-2015, 01:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

And your daughters
Old 10-30-2015, 02:25 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

UB , we have more power than we realize...you have more power than you realize!

We can get caught up in a mindset of the drama and chaos and catastrophe..also the investment of the relationship on all its levels. It can becomes our all consuming purpose!!addiction!!

I believe when you decide that no matter what it takes you are going to walk away and leave all of that behind you, you will experience the most wonderful sense of relief...♥
Old 10-30-2015, 02:28 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Do your best

Make full use of Anna's links can you stay with a friend or family
Old 10-30-2015, 03:21 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Make full use of Anna's links can you stay with a friend or family
Yes, been looking through them, my stories everywhere. I find it exhausting dealing with the smirks having to explain to folk why I stayed, why I kept going back. I look like a victim I refuse, I'm a survivor. But I look broken, he was/is my addiction. I have no friends, family have detached from me. He's good, very good. Everyones mate, "no, not him" so I'm left silenced. It eats away at me, I can't think or talk about anything else, I have no upbeat stories to share, I feel folk see me coming and think oh god, here she comes.

At the moment, his fathers moved out of his home, downgraded and given away all his furniture, he's gone around 4 pubs offering it out and delivering it, me? I got nothing, my living rooms trashed not even a TV for the kids, but "oh, not him, he's a great guy"
Old 10-30-2015, 05:41 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

UB -

Welcome. Glad you are here.

Are you safe?

What do you need to make things better for you right now?
Old 10-30-2015, 05:56 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Do your best

Well know one thing your not alone you have found us

There are women here who have been through what you are currently going through try not to panic and stress yourself out

Are you finally ready to leave can you make contact with your family as if this continues its only going to get worse I think deep down you know that & it pains me to say it as you are obviously hurting

Stick around SR please think about your safety
Old 10-30-2015, 06:40 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Yes, thank you for your response, I'm now crying it bloody hurts. Found another section in this site which is probably more apt.

Yes I'm safe, money is what I need and he knows it. Mental, physical, emotional and financial abuse with heavy daily alcoholic and light drug abuse.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Do your best

Old 10-30-2015, 07:12 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Notimetoloose View Post
UB , we have more power than we realize...you have more power than you realize!

We can get caught up in a mindset of the drama and chaos and catastrophe..also the investment of the relationship on all its levels. It can becomes our all consuming purpose!!addiction!!

I believe when you decide that no matter what it takes you are going to walk away and leave all of that behind you, you will experience the most wonderful sense of relief...♥

I left for three months last year, he jumped into the next girls bed. We had zero contact, folk were and still are calling me by her name. I can't undo the brainwashing he's put in there!!! His copying my breathing his whispers in my ear for no one else to hear, his taunts he sits and watches me explode. Give me strength to leave please
Old 10-30-2015, 12:48 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

You say you have children. Surely you don't want them growing up thinking this is normal. Think of them. Read about adult children of alcoholics to get some insight. Get legal advice and find some family support organisations. Go to a refuge. Get help. It is not just about you and him. There are innocent little people caught up in this. Let them give you strength. Children sadly often don't get given a voice.
Old 10-30-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lolabella View Post
You say you have children. Surely you don't want them growing up thinking this is normal. Think of them. Read about adult children of alcoholics to get some insight. Get legal advice and find some family support organisations. Go to a refuge. Get help. It is not just about you and him. There are innocent little people caught up in this. Let them give you strength. Children sadly often don't get given a voice.
I could go get refuge tomorrow but pretty sure its the police thing again! Besides it wouldn't be enough!! Will look at the sites
Old 10-30-2015, 02:58 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum Utterlybroken!!