Notices

NeedAdvice please

Old 10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

NeedAdvice please

I need to know what to do this seems to be an issue with my boyfriend he is a recovering alcoholic and I'm not sure what to do he basically blames me that he's not happy in the relationship but that's not it what can I do to help with this because we have only had sex twice in 15 months. We had a very active sex life when he was drinking well they both were but we both have quit and I am always ready for sex.
He also does things like if I touch him or anything that it tickles or I have to go pee and just kind of figures out a way to avoid the situation and it's just becoming like I'm starting to feel like there something wrong with me that I don't turn him on and I don't know what to do when it's very upsetting as a woman and I need a males perspective to give me an idea because I don't know what to do and I only want to help him so we can better our relationship everything else seems to be going great.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Lynn,

I'll add that it took me a while to become interested again - a while. But it got much better after that. We are all different and have many hidden issues that we drank over. Some recover faster than others. But we do recover.

Last edited by Dee74; 10-21-2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: moved from mens forum
Old 10-21-2015, 02:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Lynn

you posted in the Men's forum which is only for men.

I think people are different - some people get sober and find they have raging libidos and others find not much going on there at all.

It took me a long time to feel well mentally and physically - several months - it could be your bf is going through this too?

D
Old 10-23-2015, 03:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum Lynn!!
Old 10-23-2015, 05:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Lynn