Notices

Day 3! Not too bad!

Old 10-13-2015, 03:13 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Here's to day 1 ( the second day 1) Yep woke up feeling rough and groggy and yes the car is still stolen.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by skipper123 View Post
I was a bottle to bottle and a half drinker a night too for many years I never thought I could go a week and failed many times. This time around I decided not to budge and give in and I am on day 111. if I can do it I am sure you can too. tomorrows a new day !!
That's fantastic. And do you feel good? What has changed for the better for you?
Old 10-13-2015, 05:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Do your best

What's your plan Fabat ?

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ful-links.html
Old 10-13-2015, 05:54 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Ah... thanks for remembering to ask. Yes I have a plan. Start again! And tip all the alchohol in the house down the sink. I have only ever drank white wine, and the occasional vodka, for all my life. Of course when I started on day 1 there was no white wine or vodka in the house. But when I cracked yesterday I started on the red wine ( which I hate ) and beer ( which does nothing for me). Just goes to show how strong that craving really gets doesn't it. I had not poured all the other stuff away because I thought I could deal with it and I also wanted to be hospitable when people come round and offer them a drink. But at the moment I don't think I am safe enough to have drink anywhere in the house. So here I am . Day 1 again.