Notices

Finally Broke the Cycle

Old 09-23-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Still at the job but only have about three hours left till I get home. Kind of hectic as again I have been here since 9AM. Since I still haven't been sleeping well I felt like a zombie till about 4PM.

Hit the gym and had a good workout; it wasn't at my favorite gym but whatever it still felt good to exercise.

Now I feel refreshed for the last leg of my work day and look forward to another night sober. Also super thankful that I get to sleep in tomorrow before another hectic workday.

Anyway, thanks again for reading and I hope everyone is having a good day.

Take care all.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:57 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Enjoying a nice cup of coffee this morning while I forgot I had a dr's appointment :opps:

Called back and had it moved back to 2:00PM which I am extremely grateful for because I really need to keep this appointment for various reasons.

Happy to say that my new medications have helped tremendously and am finally starting to stabilize and beginning to feel normal again. Also my workplace is becoming less hostile and I think a resolution will be coming soon.

Won't be able to go the gym today but that's okay, I will ensure that I go tomorrow. I am going to focus on my health and overall well being. My goal is to lose 5 lbs and there is no way I will be able to do that if I don't start taking better myself both physically and mentally. This means no drinking and eating healthy.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:12 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Do your best

Old 09-24-2015, 11:36 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by newhope01 View Post
Enjoying a nice cup of coffee this morning while I forgot I had a dr's appointment :opps:

Called back and had it moved back to 2:00PM which I am extremely grateful for because I really need to keep this appointment for various reasons.

Happy to say that my new medications have helped tremendously and am finally starting to stabilize and beginning to feel normal again. Also my workplace is becoming less hostile and I think a resolution will be coming soon.

Won't be able to go the gym today but that's okay, I will ensure that I go tomorrow. I am going to focus on my health and overall well being. My goal is to lose 5 lbs and there is no way I will be able to do that if I don't start taking better myself both physically and mentally. This means no drinking and eating healthy.
I found that I lost weight when I stopped drinking. All those calories in alcohol were cut out.