Notices

3 weeks and soooooo tired

Old 09-14-2015, 05:46 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I am a month out now. The first 2 weeks were the worst for me; not because of bad detox per se, but because of insomnia! The insomnia created all sorts of icky feelings and sensations, including fatigue. I told myself it was my body and brain adjusting to not having a chemical substance. It really IS an adjustment. It is also a healing period. There are things that have been damaged that need to heal. That takes time. I needed to decrease stress as much as possible and make myself do regular daily routines despite feeling fatigued. It eventually passed and I'm sleeping better. My brain/thinking and body feel so much better even though it's only been one month. I'm thinking more clearly. You are on a good track by exercising. Beginning an exercise program can be taxing at first, but you will gradually build stamina. Hang in there.
Old 09-14-2015, 06:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good job on 3 weeks!
I have 49 days off of pills and I'm all battling fatigue. Today was an especially bad day as in the last 2 days I've had maybe 5 or 6 hours sleep.

Stick with it. There will be ups and downs and the ups will happen more and more frequently. I think the B vitamins are an excellent idea and running is even better. I wish i had enough energy to exercise. Work is about all i can handle right now.

Keep up the good work.