Notices

33 Days

Old 08-28-2015, 03:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

33 Days

What a day! I feel like I'm in a deep depression or something. I've been on different medications and tapered, cold turkey and have NEVER felt the way i do now.
I get in people's faces, cannot hold back my temper, 0 patience, no appetite and i want to be just left the hell alone!
This constant state of not knowing what the heck is going to happen with my husband and his job. My phone rings here at work and my stomachs literally balls into a knot.

This has divided us. We have always had a problem with deep communication. I just don't know anymore.

I feel bad/weird and I'm so over it!
Old 08-28-2015, 04:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Peanut it sounds like you are doing it tough. When you tapered did you get advice and supervision or have you done this on your own?

Depression medications act on the chemicals in our brains, stopping cold turkey can mess with that badly.

I'd suggest you turn off the phone at work, do your work until the end of the day and then deal with what is going on with your husband.

Thinking of you.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

awesome job on 33 days Peanut
Old 08-28-2015, 04:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Blue Belt

Sorry you are having a tough day.

My days are rough too. I want to be better, right now. I get moments of better, but then moments of pain. I see why people slip up and use again. 1daat.

Keep fighting, keep clean. Stay off them pills.

Thanks for the post. Going to hug my wife.

P.s. Excercise helps me.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope this situation will resolve soon Peanut.
Congrats on 33 days tho - awesome

D
Old 08-28-2015, 07:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm 33 days off of suboxone and the 1st 6 or 7 days was pretty tough. The insomnia was horrible. Pms got in the middle of it and that really thru me for a loop. I did a nice long, slow taper under a doctor's supervision.

I was holding my own until this thing with my husband and his job, (long story), and a switch just flipped. I don't know what the hell happened. Nothing else changed during that time.

I HAVE been on anti depressants this whole time. I feel as tho I have no emotions. Just blah. I don't seem to really care about anything including myself. I'm going thru the motions of life but it's meaningless. I've heard of people having depression issues getting off of suboxone but like I said, I was doing better until this other BS started.

I'm hoping it will pass soon. I will be honest, I've had thoughts about suicide. Not trying to be dramatic and it would have to get a whole lot worse but sometimes I think of it as a means to end pain. I would reach out before doing something stupid.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Day 33 is fantastic Peanut!!