Notices

Rebound Anxiety

Old 08-24-2015, 10:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rebound Anxiety

Anyone have that rebound anxiety?

I have been going strong for 5 weeks and today it feels as if I got nowhere today.

Yesterday was a stress-filled day (although I did have a slight victory over my addiction) and now I feel worse today. I felt like I was actually slightly going to be okay this past week and then it comes and hits even harder.

I feel like I'm a thread away from walking off my job and just running away even though my work is somewhat easy today.

How long is it going to be before I actually want to get out of bed instead of waking up extremely nervous?

I don't want to discourage anyone, just today is already hard to begin with. It seems like days go by too quick when they are good and every minute seems like an hour when they are not.

I know it will get better as everyone keeps telling me, I just wish I could fast-forward to the future right now as I hate this feeling and I'm getting tired of it.

I get this constant feeling of "I have to fix it!" but I know I can't do anything right now especially at work. I don't want to lose my job, this is just really frustrating as I can barely think let alone do tasks. I barely got anything done today.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Have you spoke to a Dr
Old 08-24-2015, 10:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes, they want to put me on an SSRI, I'm not sure what to do as I've already been to the doctor about 4 times and they just keep telling me it will pass and to get therapy. However, I can only do therapy about once a month. I have an appointment this Thursday but it feels way too long til then.

I've already taken too much work off and my paycheck is beginning to suffer. I just want to run away from this